Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

self care

BlueCup55 July 24th, 2022

What things do you do in your daily life to show self-love?

This post is brought to you by the Content Development & Marketing Program. Find out more information about the program here

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 25th, 2022

Hey @BlueCup55, nice to meet you, thankyou for this thought-provoking prompt. ❀

I need to amp up my self-love game hehe, something I try doing is taking breaks and engaging in positive self-talk (when I can). πŸ₯²πŸ’›

How about you, Blue?

ouiCherie July 25th, 2022

Hi Blue @BlueCup55

For daily, apart from self-care routine, I like perfumes. For clothings, for hair, even for bedsheets πŸ˜…

I'd like to extend self-love to a more health matters. And learn to not feel bad when there are times that I can only do my responsibilities and couldn't meet social expectations.

LovetoGod July 28th, 2022

@BlueCup55

I am really in love with fashion and stuff. So painting my nails or wearing new clothes and accessories gives me pleasure πŸ˜›β€

WLhusna July 28th, 2022

@BlueCup55

Umm.. Very good question..

That would make us think to ourselves...

I usually do tasks according to my hobby, sometimes i draw digital sketches, it helps me to relieve my frustrations and feel fine,

Or sometimes i sing a melodies, it helps me to feel like a Free like a kid yet im not kid πŸ˜†

Or sometimes i write short stories or poetry or poems to have a blink into my imaginary and reality life...

Or sometimes i talk some people around me, ask them if they need something it makes me feel good..

And prayers are must beside all these, that heal my shattered soul . And rebind me with new hopes and happiness and goals daily.

Spread love and get benefit with nature around u, and feel and observe good things, gives little joy in heart...

It really really necessary to spent some time on ur self , and for urself.. take care of yourself and be grateful whatever is still exist in our as blessings...

mary31 July 28th, 2022

@BlueCup55

I stop for a few minutes and try to listen to a friendly voice in my head (it is like my best friend and it has my own voice but she talks to me more kindly than I usually do). This voice is always there to say how muche she loves me, she is here to guide me in any situation I need and she even has pratical advice to my problems. I was able to support myself better in tough days just listening to this voice.

I also like to write or speak about my problems with no one around, and use CBT rules to analyse my thoughts and reduce anxiety.

Rebekahwriter13 July 28th, 2022

What things do you do in your daily life to show self-love?

I color, mediate, make food I enjoy, go for a walk, and listen to music.

toughTiger6481 July 28th, 2022

I stop and reflect that although i have issues i am making progress towards items

sometimes it is enough to look at photos or past journal issues to see how far i have come

EmbStitcher33 July 28th, 2022

I watch feel good movies when I feel down, or can't sleep. I try to put good thoughts in my head before I go to sleep, or try to go to sleep at night.

Work on a project that I like. Take pictures outside.

Hard to do sometimes but I try to up my steps on my tracker every day so when I look back, I'll feel like I did some good moving that day.

mytwistedsoul July 29th, 2022

Take time to eat at least once a day. It seems like such a simple thing but there are times that I forget to do this

Rest when I'm tired. Sleep has been an issue forever so I won't nap during the day or I'd never get to sleep at night. But its ok to lay down and practice PMR or sit somewhere and just breathe :)

EvolvedScorpio July 29th, 2022

@BlueCup55

Poop

Jamiel0vestar July 29th, 2022

@BlueCup55

For self love I normally just look in the mirror and say "dang i look amazing today"

LovingPeacefulHeart July 29th, 2022

@BlueCup55

I don't know if these are DAILY but these are some simple ways I practice self care:

Drink water.

Coffee.

Red wine.

Mindfulness.

Prayer/meditation.

Music.

Dancing.

Singing.

Yoga.

Walks.

Cuddles.

Massages.