Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I need someone to walk through this together.

amicableSkies4381 September 8th, 2022

I feel I need someone, a friend, to get through all of this. I have messed my life bad but I wanna fix it back. I need someone for guidance and support. We can discuss your issue as well and try to get ourselves together.

Optimisticempath September 8th, 2022

@amicableSkies4381

Getting back life on track is so difficult but I'm proud of you for trying to make changes

What is your current priority in life? Something that needs most of your attention and we can start from there 🙂

amicableSkies4381 OP September 8th, 2022

I've got got to prepare for a competitive exam which really decides alot in my life. But my prep is really messed right now..Someone needs to take charge of my life right now but I've been failing to do so...

Optimisticempath September 8th, 2022

@amicableSkies4381

What's the exam about? How much time left?

You just need to buckle up a little mhm? Would a schedule help study ?

you are feeling overwhelmed and panicky which is understandable, just try your best ❤

I've been seriously lacking behind and the exam is in like 3 months from now. I need to cover up alot. It's an entrance exam which decides the college I get to go to so it's really an important one...I think a schedule would sure help.

Oh,and thank u for your help:)

Optimisticempath September 9th, 2022

@amicableSkies4381

No problem

Competitive exams are so hard with all the stress involved, I feel you

do you also have any backup options along with it? (Something to ease your anxiety here , it's hard to do something when it's overwhelming us so may help to find some way to help you relax a bit also , when you're more calm you'll be able to focus better in studies)

Glad making a schedule sounds helpful :)

you can set goals for yourself daily or weekly and go about it , little challenges for ourselves like these motivate us to do better

amicableSkies4381 OP September 9th, 2022

Yup. There's another exam I'm doing and it gets us a good college as well but not as good...I'll try and follow the advice u gave me for sure..Weekly goals might work..Thank you so much for your time and concern:)

Optimisticempath September 10th, 2022

@amicableSkies4381

That's good something better than nothing always , just keep trying your best , you'll do good

No need to thank me :) I'm happy it helps you