Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How did your day go? Offline Gratitude Challenge Check-Ins

SoulfullyAButterfly September 7th, 2022

Thank you for joining us in exploring and practicing gratitude with the Gratitude Challenge!

In case you are not available for the live group check-ins happening at 12 PM - 1 PM EDT (New York) in the Special Events group chatroom at 7 Cups, use this space to check-in!

🌷 How did the day go?

🌷 What was the best thing for you?

🌷 What did you find challenging?

Feel welcome to share the week/day you are checking in for and how the activities for today were like in your experience!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 7th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

🌷 Best thing today is a lovely appreciation I received by someone here, it was a pleasant surprise to wake up to. ❀

The other two questions I'm keeping for my personal journal hehe. Thanks for the check-in, Soul.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP September 7th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou yay! I love how we lift one another up

AriadneLove September 8th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

🌷 How did the day go?

The day was challenging.

The best thing was that a friend made effort to chat with me. We are rewiring relationships and them making effort and being interested means so much. Also tested negatively for COVID

Bad communication with my mum and slow coping with feeling down and guilty for not providing her with enough support, for not finding strength for that, and for being afraid for my own health and wellbeing. Also, being ill.

AriadneLove September 10th, 2022

🌷 How did the day go?

The day was pleasant.

I received some good news that made me excited.

I was triggered by an e-mail and felt anxious, while there was no direct immidiate threat

RainbowRosie September 10th, 2022

Hi all,

🌹 How did the day go?

Today was good as I met up with a few friends.

🌹 What was the best thing for you?

Met up with friends and had such a good catch up with them, with plenty of laughs.

🌹 What did you find challenging?

I spoke with my mum over the phone earlier and my dad was struggling with his memory. This made me feel sad.

AriadneLove September 13th, 2022

🌷 How did the day go?

It was a marvellous day, have not had such a perfect day in years.

It was like magic in the air, nature, and people all were smiling today.

Processing negative emotions during a call with a friend felt attacked for a second, but remembering that they have my best interest at heart helped me to let go.

Positron2 September 15th, 2022

Last week a person gave me a wonderful gift - a note of encouragement.

And disappeared.

I sent her a thank you note. I hope she responds, but I have no control over that. I am not going to wait or expect her to call.

Today I thought 'well that was an act of desperation which is unlikely to work'.
'I made that effort to socialize yesterday . . . What can I do today?'
So I went to the YMCA and signed up for an exercise class.
I hadn't been there since the pandemic and my membership card was still good.

Sl1 September 15th, 2022

@Positron2

Great news about being able to exercise again in the YMCA. I am getting back onto the exercise wagon and feeling positive about it too.. motion is like medicine!

Sl1 September 15th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

🌷 How did the day go? My day was positive. I left the house for once to get coffee and then to the gym, my creativity was also sparked.

🌷 What was the best thing for you? Waking up in great health is the biggest blessing. Going to the gym after a 3.5 month hiatus was a great stress reliever.

🌷 What did you find challenging? Going to sleep. All my negativity creeps up before I sleep. All my harsh voices keep battling me when I am my weakest before going to sleep telling me I am worthless and bad things will happen to me.

Lightedcarnations September 17th, 2022

0 to 10

Lightedcarnations September 17th, 2022

Zero

September 17th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

🌷 How did the day go?

pretty good so far

the good food I had today

πŸ€”....