Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Gratitude Challenge: Master Post

SoulfullyAButterfly September 6th, 2022

Hi everyone,

This month, you are invited to our very first community-wide challenge. These challenges weave in different features and areas of our community, helping you explore the challenge topic and find support in many different ways!

Note: Although the live challenge has completed after September 2022, you can still take this Gratitude Challenge at any time for 4 weeks! Check the growth path or this post to follow along.

This month, we will be exploring and practicing gratitude together. Here is how it will work:

1) RSVP to this thread to let us know you are participating, and bookmark it to see your weekly list of things to do daily.

2) Use the challenge Growth Path to help you follow along with all the different daily activities. Your Growth Path is displayed on your main dashboard/feed and so it is easy to follow along.

3) Explore the feed for challenge tips, user feedback, and other helpful featured content throughout the challenge.

4) Join our group chatroom at the mentioned time to check in with others and discuss how the challenge is going if you are available.

5) Not online? That is alright - as always, our daily challenge activities will also include different forum threads - respond to others taking part to spark some connections and accountability as well as group exploration: everyone taking the challenge is part of this journey!

6) Last but not least, follow our social media channels to explore challenge highlights and other information. Stay tuned for an interesting special event mid-challenge!

Some Daily Threads to Use:

• Gratitude: Daily Morning Check-In: check-in with your morning thoughts and feelings.
  • My Daily Affirmation/Thought: Share your affirmation of the day or other thoughts and reflections you have in mind.
  • Gratitude Reflection Exercise: 3 Things I Am Grateful For: End each day with this research-backed, easy exercise that boosts overall happiness.
  • Offline Group Check-In: Check-in with us here and support your peers.

🌷 Week 1

Launch: Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Day 1: Wednesday

Day 2: Thursday

Day 3 - 5: Weekend!

🌷 Week 2

Day 1: Monday

Day 2: Tuesday

Day 3: Wednesday

Day 4: Thursday

Day 5: Friday

🌷 Week 3

🌷 Week 4

HopefulBambi September 6th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Looking forward to this! Hopefully I'll be able to catch some of the daily group chats. 😊

MelpomeneHappySad7 September 6th, 2022

Good Morning.

Hope everyone is well today,

bestMaple2045 September 6th, 2022

This sounds just want I need.

dtanushree September 7th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Woohoo! Thank you so much for this amazing concept and I am looking forward to it ♥️♥️♥️

AngelButterfly10 September 7th, 2022

Count me in ☺️

politeSpring9723 September 7th, 2022

Hola

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 7th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Sounds amazing, Soul, thankyou for hosting the event.❤

jasishereforallofu September 7th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly The form 7 Cups: Gratitude Challenge is no longer accepting responses.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake. 😔💕

SoulfullyAButterfly OP September 7th, 2022

@jasmineishereforu The form is open now but must be submitted only after the end of the week.

jasishereforallofu September 7th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly I love this ❤️🌼

AriadneLove September 7th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

It an amazing challenge, excited to participate.🎊🎉 Thank you for organising it 💜💜💜

Tags few magical souls, who might be interested to participate too (and leaves ☕️🍩🍕🍪)
@EmoRex @callmeGab @SparkyGizmo @LavenderHere @HealingFox210
emotionalTalker2260 September 7th, 2022

@AriadneLove

this sounds fun :0

also, those are some magical souls you tagged there aria 😀💖

SparkyGizmo September 7th, 2022

@EmoRex

Hi Lil' Emo! 😊❤️ I was just thinking the very same thing! I was like "wow" 😳. Great honor to be included with being tagged with the rest of that amazing crew! Yup, you know that means you too! Nice! *high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

emotionalTalker2260 September 8th, 2022

@SparkyGizmo

Hehe, glad I'm not the only one. *high fives and hugs*

SparkyGizmo September 8th, 2022

@EmoRex

❤️❤️❤️

AriadneLove September 8th, 2022

@SparkyGizmo

Awww *runs into hugs too* 💜💜💜
Gizzie 🍪 and ❤️

@AriadneLove

❤️❤️❤️

@EmoRex

Glad you like it, Emo! *passes warm hugs*💜💛💜
emotionalTalker2260 September 8th, 2022

@AriadneLove

😮 hearts *noms*

callmeGab September 7th, 2022

@AriadneLove Thank you for tagging me!

I admit that gratitude journaling and similar things have always been really hard for me.

But, maybe I can at least make one post about one thing I'm grateful for right now.

@callmeGab I can relate to that. During this challenge, every day, we will have a question to ponder over which may help us reflect/practice more gratitude. I hope it helps you!

@callmeGab

Gab, I relate so much. Journaling or even doing daily check-in regularly is also so tough for me, that is why I thought this challenge would be perfect. I am sure having this habit can improve life in many ways:) I will be glad to be your challenge buddy and share gratitude reminders ☺️💜
callmeGab September 8th, 2022

@AriadneLove

I think that for the most part there are some triggers still hidden in this stuff for me.

But it's also a general thing, for example affirmations feel empty and false to me so they make me feel worse more than they make me feel better. I prefer to try to address the cognitive distortions and dissect them rather than trying to counter them with affirmations and things like that.

I'm sure that if I stopped to think about it clearly, I could list a bunch of stuff I'm grateful for, but if somebody asks me or I have to put it down on paper my brain tends to just go blank.

Either way I'll try, but I don't want to disappoint anyone. :)

@callmeGab

Gab, no disappointment is possible here. You know what is best for you and what you say all makes sense. I for example have an alike issue with anti-stress colouring, it brings me so much stress😅 so never-never again will try those.

Taking actions to heal is the most important, I am happy you found what works for you!💜

With gratitude.. I think the main idea is that we take time to be mindful and maybe acknowledge things in our life (both challenges and positive things or even maybe reflect on how we can gain something out of the negative things there). Being thankful or glad in your heart about something in your life is much more important than listing things on paper.

To me sometimes starting with a small help, I am thinking what is the last thing I enjoyed today or the one that made me smile? (Today for me it was a cup of tea of just perfect temperature ☕️☺️ and a hug sketch before that)

What was the last thing you enjoyed? (only if comfortable to share here)
SparkyGizmo September 7th, 2022

@AriadneLove

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Hi Soul! 😊❤️ What an amazing concept my friend! I love how you have integrated all of the different areas of the platform for this challenge! I imagine many would enjoy taking each area of the site for a *spin around the block* 😊 *high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

Hi Aria! 😊❤️ Thank you so much for tagging me you amazing human being! Thank you for leaving cookies for me too! *noms* lol *shares secret*......I think you are pretty darn magical too! *high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

@SparkyGizmo

Gizzie☺️ you absolutely made my day with your warmth and positivity! ✨☺️ *hugs*❤️ and moooooore 🍪, my Friend! I hope you ar4e having a magical week

@AriadneLove

❤️❤️❤️

LavenderHere September 7th, 2022

@AriadneLove thank you so much for the tag!! *noms goodies*
And thank you @SoulfullyAButterfly for this lovely challenge<3

@LavenderHere

Lav, always glad to share food with you😋💖 and distract from important work hehe😅 Hope your week is going well. Leaves more stuff for you😌 🍕🍓🍉🍰🍫❤️✨❤️✨❤️
LavenderHere September 8th, 2022

@AriadneLove hehe thank you!!

crystallizedrequiem September 7th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Thank you for this challenge, it is really helping me cope with things better.

onwardforevenmore September 7th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly I'm participating!

@onwardforevenmore yay! thanks for joining us

TheAlchemist1111 September 8th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Hello everyone ❤️

destiellovebot September 8th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly im exciteddd

ThadSterling September 8th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Awesome! I am doing something very similar to this in my journals, and would like to kick it up a notch! I am bookmarking this page to keep track of the forum resources and to try to make sure I participate to reinforce and expand my daily practices. Thank you! I RSVP! hehe!

purpleSea7109 September 8th, 2022

I just wrote everything down as listener said to do. Thanks for help. I am here for everyone. XX

@purpleSea7109

We are here for you to Sea 💜 Thank you for being with us!
Kazzbim September 12th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

This sounds a good thing to do. Am I too late to start?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 12th, 2022

@Kazzbim Always is a good time for gratitude, you're welcome to start now as well.❤