Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

đź“… Learn, Explore, Grow Dashboard Experiences!

SoulfullyAButterfly September 9th

Try the LEG dashboard on 7 Cups and commit to the Learn, Explore, and Grow framework by completing your LEG dashboard for 3 days. Share your experiences here.

screen-shot-2024-09-09-at-1-33-18-pm_1725914083.png

LEG stands for Learn, Explore, Grow. The dashboard offers a structured yet flexible approach to well-being, focusing on three key areas:

• Learn: Access bite-sized lessons (under 5 minutes!) packed with valuable insights and techniques.
  • Explore: Different ways to connect with our compassionate community and explore your wellbeing.
  • Grow: Track your sleep. There is a lot of research about how quality sleep is important for good mental health.

Note: This dashboard is only available for members.

Phoenix1234theythem September 10th

@SoulfullyAButterfly

ive already been doing it for two weeks now :) I think it’s good because it helps me reflect on myself and my habits

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 10th

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Ooh this is pretty cool. Cheering for all the members!🥳

cloudySummer September 10th

@SoulfullyAButterfly Thanks, looks like they've taken out the drinking requirement, nice to see (I have hidden that part using a browser extension).

Not sure why people should be talking to a listener each day? That seems a bit much... and also like it's gamifying dependency...? Well, Cups is cups, it uses all the mechanisms that the big social media corps use, who are currently being sued over those patterns... I hope at some point, they will once again favor quality over quantity.

I think it would really depend on the reasons behind why an individual is utilizing the platform. Many people use it to help with loneliness and may not have a friend/relative/so to talk with and he/she speak with a listener to dispel the feelings associated with that lack of communication/connection. I speak to my mom (who is also one of my best friends) and a couple of my friends on a daily basis and I would be a bit offended if someone called my friendship and daily connection a dependence.

it’s a game to get everyone involved with thinking about self-care while also helping individuals see what self-care might mean to them. The social media corporations are being sued for “promoting addiction and encouraging unsafe behaviors related to endangering mental health by using harmful algorithms targeted at young people and designing platforms with manipulative and addicted features, thus choosing profit over the wellbeing” of individuals. A game to encourage involvement in a group or community to help encourage everyone to take care of themselves is quite the opposite.

CouragousDragon0742 September 10th

@SoulfullyAButterfly I think it's pretty cool! It can help to let members know little self-care advices and reflect daily about being healthy and aware of their health 🤗

Aayla September 10th

@SoulfullyAButterfly since it's members only, I just wish the members here a good journey!

exuberantBlackberry9105 September 11th

@SoulfullyAButterfly Haha I've done this for more than three days. My experiences? Here you go, I'm being honest, okay?

I think with the Learn section, sometimes what it says can really uplifting and encouraging, other times, for me, it's a bit too overwhelming and hard to do stuff.

If I have to be honest, for me, the Explore section has become redundant because I believe I've already explored 7 Cups a lot. And it kinda encourages me to spend even more time cupsing when I already spend a lot of time here. It could be helpful for newbies, but it doesn't help me, unfortunately.

The Grow section makes me think about how much sleep I got, and I think that's helpful so that I can try to aim for a little more the next night hehe.

@SoulfullyAButterfly

This is so good 🤗

I'm sure members will enjoy yet another new 7 Cups functionality a lot.