Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Safe Internet Pledge

MonBon January 29th, 2016

February 9th is Safer Internet Day! Help keep 7 cups (and the internet) a safe space by pledging below:

I pledge not to shout at people by using all capital letters or aggressive language. This can make people feel bad or uncomfortable, and I am here to support and uplift the community.

I pledge not to plagiarize - people should be recognized for their work on original content.

I pledge not to gossip about others or reveal personal information. I will create and sustain a positive environment when communicating with my peers.

I will refrain from cursing in the chatrooms, on the feed, and in the forums as it can make others uncomfortable and make others take me less seriously.

I will be patient with those new to this site or the internet in general. We all had to learn somehow and I can do my part by being patient and kind.

I will not spam the chatrooms, feed, or forums as this can clog up the posts and prevent people from getting the support that they deserve.

I will not connect with people offsite, as this can be harmful to myself and others.

I will do my part to help keep 7 cups and elsewhere on the internet a safe place for users.

(Keeping in line with not plagiarising, credit for many of these pledges must be given to Kim Tranter on this site)

FH:92

bethlwh October 24th, 2016

✩I pledge not to shout at people by using all capital letters or aggressive language. This can make people feel bad or uncomfortable, and I am here to support and uplift the community.

✩I pledge not to plagiarize - people should be recognized for their work on original content.

✩I pledge not to gossip about others or reveal personal information. I will create and sustain a positive environment when communicating with my peers.

✩I will refrain from cursing in the chatrooms, on the feed, and in the forums as it can make others uncomfortable and make others take me less seriously.

✩I will be patient with those new to this site or the internet in general. We all had to learn somehow and I can do my part by being patient and kind.

✩I will not spam the chatrooms, feed, or forums as this can clog up the posts and prevent people from getting the support that they deserve.

✩I will not connect with people offsite, as this can be harmful to myself and others.

I will do my part to help keep 7 cups and elsewhere on the internet a safe place for users.

BlakeMac April 5th, 2017

I pledge not to shout at people by using all capital letters or aggressive language. This can make people feel bad or uncomfortable, and I am here to support and uplift the community.

I pledge not to plagiarize - people should be recognized for their work on original content.

I pledge not to gossip about others or reveal personal information. I will create and sustain a positive environment when communicating with my peers.

I will refrain from cursing in the chatrooms, on the feed, and in the forums as it can make others uncomfortable and make others take me less seriously.

I will be patient with those new to this site or the internet in general. We all had to learn somehow and I can do my part by being patient and kind.

I will not spam the chatrooms, feed, or forums as this can clog up the posts and prevent people from getting the support that they deserve.

I will not connect with people offsite, as this can be harmful to myself and others.

Signed,

BlakeMac

04/05/2017

May 6th, 2017

I, YourBestFriend,

- pledge not to shout at people by using all capital letters or aggressive language. This can make people feel bad or uncomfortable, and I am here to support and uplift the community.

- pledge not to plagiarize - people should be recognized for their work on original content.

- pledge not to gossip about others or reveal personal information. I will create and sustain a positive environment when communicating with my peers.

- will refrain from cursing in the chatrooms, on the feed, and in the forums as it can make others uncomfortable and make others take me less seriously.

- will be patient with those new to this site or the internet in general. We all had to learn somehow and I can do my part by being patient and kind.

- will not spam the chatrooms, feed, or forums as this can clog up the posts and prevent people from getting the support that they deserve.

- will not connect with people offsite, as this can be harmful to myself and others.

- will do my part to help keep 7 cups and elsewhere on the internet a safe place for users.

Signed:
YourBestFriend

Date: May 6th, 2017.

September 9th, 2017

✩I pledge not to shout at people by using all capital letters or aggressive language. This can make people feel bad or uncomfortable, and I am here to support and uplift the community.

✩I pledge not to plagiarize - people should be recognized for their work on original content.

✩I pledge not to gossip about others or reveal personal information. I will create and sustain a positive environment when communicating with my peers.

✩I will refrain from cursing in the chatrooms, on the feed, and in the forums as it can make others uncomfortable and make others take me less seriously.

✩I will be patient with those new to this site or the internet in general. We all had to learn somehow and I can do my part by being patient and kind.

✩I will not spam the chatrooms, feed, or forums as this can clog up the posts and prevent people from getting the support that they deserve.

✩I will not connect with people offsite, as this can be harmful to myself and others.

joyfulFern35 April 6th, 2018

Signed // joyfulFern35 // 06/04/18

ElvishBilly August 27th, 2018

HopieRemi November 12th, 2018

ayee

MonBon OP November 12th, 2018

@SouthernFlame

You made my post popular again lol

HopieRemi November 12th, 2018

@MonBon

nah that was all @Kate sharing it in the teen mentor/teen star meeting lol

peppermintlove November 12th, 2018

💙 I pledge not to shout at people by using all capital letters or aggressive language. This can make people feel bad or uncomfortable, and I am here to support and uplift the community.

💜 I pledge not to plagiarize - people should be recognized for their work on original content.

💙 I pledge not to gossip about others or reveal personal information. I will create and sustain a positive environment when communicating with my peers.

💜 I will refrain from cursing in the chatrooms, on the feed, and in the forums as it can make others uncomfortable and make others take me less seriously.

💙 I will be patient with those new to this site or the internet in general. We all had to learn somehow and I can do my part by being patient and kind.

💜 I will not spam the chatrooms, feed, or forums as this can clog up the posts and prevent people from getting the support that they deserve.

💙 I will not connect with people offsite, as this can be harmful to myself and others.

💜 I will do my part to help keep 7 cups and elsewhere on the internet a safe place for users.

Signed: peppermintlove

12/11/18

Alice November 12th, 2018

Alice 11/12/18

WendyBird15 November 12th, 2018

Safe Internet Pledge

February 9th is Safer Internet Day! Help keep 7 cups (and the internet) a safe space by pledging below:

November 12, 2018

RumpleSteeleSkin November 12th, 2018

@MonBon

Nice post!

I RumpleSteeleSkin-

summertimeSamness November 12th, 2018

Let's make the Internet safer <3

I, Samantha -

I pledge not to shout at people by using all capital letters or aggressive language. This can make people feel bad or uncomfortable, and I am here to support and uplift the community

I pledge not to plagiarize - people should be recognized for their work on original content

I pledge not to gossip about others or reveal personal information. I will create and sustain a positive environment when communicating with my peers

I will refrain from cursing in the chatrooms, on the feed, and in the forums as it can make others uncomfortable and make others take me less seriously

I will be patient with those new to this site or the internet in general. We all had to learn somehow and I can do my part by being patient and kind

I will not spam the chatrooms, feed, or forums as this can clog up the posts and prevent people from getting the support that they deserve

I will not connect with people offsite, as this can be harmful to myself and others

I will do my part to help keep 7 cups and elsewhere on the internet a safe place for users

Name: Samantha (summertimeSamness)

Date: 11 /12/ 2018

ButterflyOfRainbows December 23rd, 2018

✩I will do my part to help keep 7 cups and elsewhere on the internet a safe place for users.✩

(Credit to Kim Tranter on this site)

AddictedTealover98 October 9th, 2019

✩I will do my part to help keep 7 cups and elsewhere on the internet a safe place for users.

Signed AddictedTealover98

YourLittleFriend November 17th, 2019

I, YourLittleFriend,

Signed: YourLittleFriend
Dated: 17/11/2019

Nramnz August 6th, 2020

-Nramnz

loaleo November 11th, 2020

It is very difficult to talk about security on the Internet, providers know us better than ourselves. There are also a lot of toxic users (I am also not a saint, in the past, I sometimes left bad comments), but now I pledge that I will not do this anymore. I am also afraid that my data will end up in the hands of scammers, so I pledge that I will be more attentive to the antivirus and monitor my behavior on the Internet. But with the latter, I hope the antivirus will help me (by the way, I need to update). Anyway, what do you think is Adaware safe? In this review, https://antivirus-review.com/adaware-review say that this is a proven antivirus.

SnailPurple December 31st, 2020

FinleyTews March 8th, 2021

✩ I pledge not to shout at people by using all capital letters or aggressive language. This can make people feel bad or uncomfortable, and I am here to support and uplift the community.

✩ I pledge not to plagiarize - people should be recognized for their work on original content.

✩ I pledge not to gossip about others or reveal personal information. I will create and sustain a positive environment when communicating with my peers.

✩ I will refrain from cursing in the chatrooms, on the feed, and in the forums as it can make others uncomfortable and make others take me less seriously.

✩ I will be patient with those new to this site or the internet in general. We all have to learn somehow and I can do my part by being patient and kind.

✩ I will not spam the chatrooms, feed, or forums as this can clog up the posts and prevent people from getting the support that they deserve.

✩ I will not connect with people offsite, as this can be harmful to myself and others.

I will do my part to help keep 7 Cups and everywhere else on the Internet a safe place for users.

Signed by FinleyTews, March 8th, 2021 (Credit to Kim Tranter)

matsukendg August 16th, 2021

I could say that I will refrain from cursing, but according to the recent events, I won't keep this promise. I got in a bicycle accident, and I thought I would die. Thankfully, I managed to find a decent law firm, and if you're looking for one yourself, click realjustice.com. I'm sure lawyers from there will serve all your needs and help with everything just like they did in my case.

NicholasW July 2nd, 2022
July 2nd, 2022

Let's make the Internet safer <3

SirenOfSerenity July 10th, 2022

@MonBon

✩I will do my part to help keep 7 cups and elsewhere on the internet a safe place for users.✩

(Keeping in line with not plagiarising, credit for many of these pledges must be given to Kim Tranter on this site)

AiRV002 August 13th, 2022

September 9th, 2022

@MonBon