Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Bipolar Paranoia and Mania

Im2Lucky September 6th, 2021

When you are mad in mania, mad like this, you don't know it. Reality is what you see. When what you see shifts, departing from anyone else's reality, it's still reality to you At these times these distortions in my thinking are factually flawed. Accepting the truths of others even if It's hard to accept their versions of events is challenging to say the least.

Having to accept that my thoughts may not be accurate leads to Paranoia. How do you relate to your environment in such a situation.

When I finally get out of mania I spend my time undoing all the crazy things I accomplished. Around 1/3 of my life is spent in la la land.

This is exspecially hard on those around me.

Meandros September 24th, 2021

@Im2Lucky

Hello, It must be so hard to need other people senses so you can construct your reality. I cant even imagine how difficult it must be.

Hugs.

JusticiaPrimalDorogo November 28th, 2021

@Im2Lucky Mania is tough. So as paranoia. I have those too, so I understand. It is hard for you, and your loved ones too. Feel free to reach me if you need to talk about it 😊

juneravens November 30th, 2021

@Im2Lucky

juneravens November 30th, 2021

@juneravens posted too soon.

um. I really hear what you're saying.

I also struggle with some of the things you've named here.

I also hear you're really making an effort and caring about the folks around you.

I don't know what you need to hear, but I just wanted to lend some support.