Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Bad support - looking for safety

DutchMike February 4th, 2020

I've had several psychoses the past years and I have autism.

Just saying first that with bad support I don't -necessarily- mean bad intentions.

I'm 38.I lived my life pretty much until I was 20 feeling ok or feeling good. After that it started going downhill pretty quick due to a lack of consciousness about the world and about people. I guess I lacked the mental/psychiatric support.

For the past 4 years I've received mental healthcare.

But what I really need is emotional care. Ok, I suppose I need care for my psychical state???I wonder now if I ever did as the only physical complaint I had 4 years ago was backpain and that is from osteoarthritis which is hereditary. Maybe it was age??? Anyways, I bottled up emotions and it makes me a wreck. The only real hugs I received was from my parents, those were fine but that's what I call a parent hug. And that's also an old people's hug :D.

People are reserved when they talk to me. I want to open up but I'm afraid I will hurt someone. I'm emotionally quite intelligent and I can be forcing without wanting to. Also my first thought about opening up is crying for all the misery I've had to experience from others, and also my own I guess, at least from my lack of behavior towards others.

Yes I don't behave well towards men and women. I have some light sexual issue and since I have a lot of female tutors which are closedminded I've been stuck in this place for years being isolated. I believe I may suffer from chr

DutchMike OP February 4th, 2020

@DutchMike chronic loneliness as I was isolated for years in my twenties and thirties. I've told this to my tutors hundreds of times.

I can't believe after 4 years after meeting maybe a hundred tutors and 3 to 4 personal care workers and like 5 to 6 psychiatrists nothing happened. And even my current tutors and clients spend time for each other and just leave me like I'm dead weight.

On top of that my neighbor is narcissistic (I'm not joking!!! This was told to me by another client and confirmed by a tutor. And I think another even tried to deny it) and they are oblivious to the problems it brings. I even fear somebody I knew in the past with narcissism for 8 years is after me. For possible reasons I don't want to make public.

There's more going on that I definitely don't deserve but do I need to tell more?

I had a thought of taking someone down and told two tutors they do nothing. I told them I'd move with help, I wanted to anyway. Nothing!!!