Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Goodbye Beck 🫂💜

teenytinyturtle September 30th, 2023

Hello everyone 🌻

Well, this is a bit of a difficult post to make. As you may know, @beck1 is leaving 7cups.

Beck has been a wonderful leader of the autism community, and this wouldn't be the place it is without her. It's been wonderful to be part of this forum team with you beck 💜

We will miss having you here, and will always welcome you back with open arms if you decide to peek in, though of course no pressure.

Thank you for all you have done and I'm sure will continue to do in your personal life for supporting those around you.

Please join me in giving beck good wishes as she leaves 7cups 💜🍂

It can be difficult when someone leaves, so please do reach out for support if you need 💜

download_1696091322.jpeg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 30th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

Sooo well said, @beck1 's warm presence will always be felt here.💛

beck1 September 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou right back at you! Every time I see you on the forums, you really are spreading so much joy and positivity. It's very refreshing

Thank you for all that you do for this community. It's been a blessing getting to know you

amiableBunny4016 September 30th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

Oh mi gosh! Beck leaving?🥺aw well Beck has been a wonderful part of the community and me wholeheartedly appreciate everything she has done 💜 me wishing you all the best beck! 💕 thank you for everything! 🙏 *Hugs if okay* 🤗🤗🤗

@amiableBunny4016 awe Bunny you are so sweet. Thank you for being such a great part of this community! I hope that you get everything out of life that you are wanting

amiableBunny4016 September 30th, 2023

@beck1

❤️❤️❤️❤️🌈🥺🥺🥺🥺💙💙💙💜❤️❤️❤️❤️💛🤎💛💚💛💛💛💛

@teenytinyturtle Awe thank you so much for such a sweet message. I have loved getting to know you for the time that we have been talking and you also are doing awesome things for this community!

I hope that you continue to grow on Cups in any way you want to and life brings you nothing but good things

HealingTalk September 30th, 2023

I can't hide that it makes me very, very sad I won't see you again, Beck.

I appreciate you to the moon and back and I hugely admire you.

We first met at the QLP, I think. You were like a locomotive full steam.

Then you displayed such impressive activity like everywhere! So we met here and there so many times...

We co-hosted in Trauma, and you were such a brilliant and lovely teammate.

I wish you could stay, even with a much-reduced activity.

Just stay present,

Even doing nothing.

Your radiant presence would be enough.

💜 💜 💜

@beck1 @teenytinyturtle

Lunaire00 September 30th, 2023

@beck1

Although I have not known you through the Autism community but more so through the Quality Mentor programme, your impact across 7Cups, no matter in which domain or section, has surely been felt by hundreds of listeners and members alike. Your support is invaluable, and while it is always sad to say goodbye to such a valued and amazing member of the 7Cups community, the indelible mark you left on this community will persist for years to come. All the best in your personal life and your future endeavors! 🤍

Rui00 September 30th, 2023

Wish you all good @beck1 💙!

DarkerPlaces October 1st, 2023

Becks leaving? Wow 😮 il miss seeing u in the group chats it was always real awesum talking to u ur always so kind n friendly.

Cups will miss such an awesum mod thx for evrything uv done for cups Beck!!

theboymoana October 1st, 2023

@teenytinyturtle @beck1

very very sad ☹️☹️autism forum be not same no beck 😭😭😭

wonderfulPeace7423 October 1st, 2023

@teenytinyturtleAw beck you ll be missed😔I wish you all the best for every path you choose to walk on,May you always keep smiling and spreading joy!😄❤

LoveMyMoonflowers October 1st, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

Thank you so much for taking the time to create this post, Teeny 🥺💖 The little quote you added is so sweet 💕

@Beck1

Thank you for everything you’ve done for this community 💛 We’ve really loved having you here and are so grateful to you for everything 🥺 and for being *you* We will miss you dearly (':

💖 Sending lots of love and best wishes your way 💛

Nii

SunShineAlwaysGrateful October 1st, 2023

@beck1 You have been an incredible presence here at 7cups! You will be missed!

Your love ❤️ and light 💡 for this community have been felt in sooo many places! 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

I wish you well. The journey not the destination is the key 🔑…. I know you will do great things in life. All the best. 💕💕💕

incredibleRainbows2036 October 2nd, 2023

@beck1 oh beck I'll miss you a lot . We may not know each other for long , but you were my mentor who guided me through my early days of being a listener. We will all miss you . I just came across the post so I don't know why you are leaving. Would you like share in with me ( if you want ofcourse) ?

adventurousBranch3786 October 2nd, 2023

@teenytinyturtle. @beck1. I’m sorry to see you go. You have been appreciated here

OakSerenity October 3rd, 2023

It was a pleasure meeting you @beck1 . I wish you all the best on your endeavors 🤗