Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Whoosh and Happy September - Autism Support 🌹

RainbowRosie September 1st

Hi everyone,

Where has the month gone…time seems to go so quickly and whoosh we’ve now stepped into September!

How are you doing? 

For me, work has been so very busy and taken up so much of my headspace. It’s only now it’s slowed down a little that I’ve been thinking about self care.

I’m definitely prioritising my self care. I do enjoy a bit shopping so yesterday I had a lovely day out. Retail therapy certainly works for me! I feel great too..

What works for you? 

Please do feel free to share. I’d love to hear from you. Alternatively if you don’t want to answer, not a problem, do drop by to say ‘hi’ 😀

I’d love to meet you ❤️

Thanks Rosie 🌹

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 1st

@RainbowRosie

Aw I'm glad you're prioritising self care and taking out some time for yourself to slow down amidst the busy schedule. Sending lots of love your way, Rosie.💖

good-morning.gif

theboymoana September 3rd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hi sun friend like that butterfly lots

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 8th

@theboymoana

Aw glad you do, Nahoa friend.💛

More butterflies for youu.

butterflies-stars.gif

RainbowRosie OP September 2nd

Thanks Sun,

My purse is certainly a little lighter 😂.

I hope you are good too 🌹

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 2nd

@RainbowRosie

Haha that sounds great xD and thank youuu, it's been well eh going lol.💖 

theboymoana September 3rd

@RainbowRosie

tomorrow I go new location dd center am scared 😭 go here almost 2 years now new location am scared don’t want go ☹️😢😢😭don’t want new people because maybe mean or hate me just want stay where suppose be 

RainbowRosie OP September 3rd

Hi there,

It does sound like you’re going through some changes right now. Is this regards to a workplace or something else?

Initially change can be unsettling until we find our feet.

Best wishes and thanks for sharing.

theboymoana September 5th

@RainbowRosie

instead go school go dd center is developmental disability center but now two locations and my program move new location 😭

been very worse times there 😭☹️☹️

RainbowRosie OP September 6th

@theboymoana

Oh no…sorry to hear this. Hopefully once you get used to the changes you’ll feel more settled 🌹

RainbowRosie OP September 9th

@RainbowRosie

Heres a few more … hope things are ok.

butterflies-flying.gif