Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How Are You Feeling?

musicmaniac February 24th, 2015

Hey everyone! This is a place for you to share how you are doing with your anxiety. Update daily or as often as you can.

littleWalker2285 February 24th, 2015

I'm gonna die one day from my anxiety

musicmaniac OP February 24th, 2015

Hi @littleWalker2285 I can see you are having a hard time, you aren't alone. Things will get better, i know the feeling of constant fear and self-consciousness is horrible. I believe in you though, keep living

SillySally February 24th, 2015

Feeling super stressed about the test we're having tomorrow at school. Feels like I'm gonnafail. Really hope it's not a test where I'll have to speak or discuss with someone. I always fail at those kind of tests.

I hate those! I know how you feel, I have to present tomorrow in front of the entire class. I think you will do just fine, remember to take a deep breath and relax before and while you're taking it. Good luck @SillySally

SillySally February 25th, 2015

Thanks @musicmaniac and you are gonna do fine yourself

courtneyalexis February 24th, 2015

i feel nervous to wake up for school tomorrow when i know i have a bad day ahead of me.

Hey Courtney, try to think positively. It may not be the greatest day but it's going to happen. Just try and get it over with or maybe do something to turn it around. @courtneyalexis

courtneyalexis February 24th, 2015

thank you, this really helped. it's just hard when you have nothing to look forward to.

No problem. I know it's hard but you can make it through tomorrow,I believe in you. @courtneyalexis

creativeLion138 February 24th, 2015

Struggling with the loss of my old social worker moving away - still see her about every two months but when you get as close to your social worker as I did ! You find it hard to let go ! She was the best most amazing inspiring social worker ive ever met ! And it's hard getting to know my new social worker . On top of that figuring out what I want to do when I leave school in nearly 2 months now and arrgumentsat home . Very STRESSFULL!! Keep considering wheither I should cut or not ! Ive been 2 weeks clean ! Yes ! But its soo difficult ! Stay strong all love creativelion138

Hey lion! That must be really hard for you, I'm sorry for your loss. Please try not to self-harm! You're doing so good! Don't break that streak. Loss is hard, but try to give your new social worker a chance. She may be just as good. @creativelion138

creativeLion138 February 24th, 2015

Hello music , trust me she won't be the same ! People keep saying that maybe our relationship will be better but it won't cause it's not my old social worker ! No one could ever be her ! She was a one in a million & it broke my heart too see her go ! I didn't just love her my parents and sisters also did :) she was the only one who trully listened to our familey who understood ! She was amazing ! I can't say that it's been easy not to SelfHarm cause it hasn't ! It's been better but as tensions between me and my mum etc.) grow I wanna do it more !

musicmaniac OP February 25th, 2015

Stay strong. I'm again really sorry for your loss. It may not be the same, but she can probably still help you. It wont be the same, i get that, and that really sucks. Howevee i do believe that it will be okay. She wont be like your old social worker, but she could still be likeable. I hope it all works out well for you. @creativelion138

creativeLion138 February 25th, 2015

Hey music! Don't be sorry these things happen and we just need to learn to cope and move on in life ! I knew that I couldn't hold on to her forever but wheither I move on or not will be another story for me ! I actually seen my social worker recently and she isn't as bad as I thought but yea won't be the same ! ThankYou for all your lovely support its ever so kind of you ! Hope your okay ? Here whenever you may need me ! With love @creativelion138

Thank you Lion! I'm glad she wasn't as bad as you thought. I'm here for you anytime as well @creativeLion138

Everyoneissad February 25th, 2015

You know...I helevery1 ,and i say everytime its gonnabe OK! i swear.

But i feel more upsed.I just wanna die.I feel if i die im gonnahave a happy death.

and no one wanna help me..and i cry everytime for bed..like life is so bad..but iknow it isnt..that life i beautiful,but not right now.but when..?

Hey @everyoneissad I know life is hard and may be really bad for you right now but your life is worth living. Things will get better, maybe not tonight or tomorrow but they will eventually. You just have to keep living and making the most of it okay? You can do it.

JustFloating February 25th, 2015

I am sad too

a1dot February 25th, 2015

I just got two "listeners" ending the session while I talking! I never said anything rude T.T , I know I sound like a lost case to them and it's pointless to waste their time on me, I know I deserved it, I just feel worse cause I came here for comfort or to feel less lonely and I know I'm pathetic and depressed and suicidal but I don't want to be ignored like this, I have enough people around me to do that ;-; I'm sorry for anyone who read this

I feel as though I'm a lost case too:/

@a1dot I care. You are not alone. You are not a lost cause. You did not deserve that. Leave a review for them, I'm sorry that happened. There are some really amazing listeners on this app sometimes it just takes time to find the right one. You are not pathetic, i promise. I won't ignore you. Please please please try another listener. I want you alive and on this earth and no matter what anyone says you are loved and wanted and people do care. I promise. You may not realize it, but they do.

Tbh I feel so done, I'm too tired of everything, I don't even feel like reaching for help anymore,iI just want to die right now, I'm so sorry

This post has been deleted

Tbh I feel so done, I'm too tired of everything, I don't even feel like reaching for help anymore,iI just want to die right now, I'm so sorry

I'm 23 own a home, 3 dogs, been in a 5 year loyal relationship and im feeling lonely, sad, unwanted, overwhelmed, and as though I'd like to crawl in a dark hole and be done.

Hey @JustFloating You are not alone. I understand exactly how you are feeling. Please don't give up yet though, we are all here for you. Have you tried talking to your loved one? I'm sure they deeply care about you and want you around. Don't give up on life just yet, you're young. Things will get better.

Kuballa February 25th, 2015

I am way too angry all the time. I punch things I yell at people because I am so fustrated with life.

Hi @Kuballa Anger is a difficult emotion. I get it, sometiems it's best to just get counseling for that. I've done it, it helped me a ton. You just build up all that anger and explode right? Yelling and punching things won't solve the problem though. Maybe try looking up some healthier ways to let out your anger and calm down.

ctysinger510 February 25th, 2015

I feel like I love him so much but lately he feels a million miles away when he's right next to me and we haven't been on the same page for a couple weeks. I can't wait to marry him, I don't know what's going on with us. 😔

@ctysinger510 Congrats on your engagement! Sorry ifI misunderstood that. You could try sitting down and telling him exactly what you posted here if you want, let him know how you are feeling

benjaivo13 February 25th, 2015

Just found out I have no current ability to have kids... Fml...

Iam so sorry to hear this darling ! I hope your ok ? Remember if you can't have kids im sure that you'll always be very welcome to adopt kids and still have a happy successfull fulfilling future ! You deserve the best ! And im just so sorry that you had to go through this ! It must be very difficult ! Sending my love and hugs @creativelion138

benjaivo13 February 25th, 2015

I did not expect a reply this quick, thanks and yeah, I'm considering adoption, thanks for your support!!

Ha I hope that's okay , your very welcome darling and I hope the adoption process goes well , wishing all the best for you ! @creativelion138

CaralineI February 26th, 2015

i really hate when imhaving a bad day with my anxiety and someone tells me to calm down. i know i need to calm down. my brain knows that my anxiety and irrational thoughts are silly but my body is not in sync and its frustrating and causes the anxiety to increase. i just want to function right.

musicmaniac OP February 26th, 2015

I know how you feel @CaralineI Its like you cant control what your feeling. You cant just calm down because you have anxiety and that makes you feel anxious and shaky and not okay. I wish i could function right too

benjaivo13 February 26th, 2015

Out of the 18 years on this planet and I have never heard my dad say "I love you"...

That's sad. @benjaivo13 I'm sorry, that must be really hard for you

purpleSummer29 February 26th, 2015

Im 14 and yesterday my parents said that they should divorce 10 years ago.... And im allready depressed and cut myself but my family still dont know.. And im trying to enter în a good, art highschool but with those fights of my parents i cant learn for tests... Noi im thinking my life pretty sucks

Aw @purpleSummer29 I am so sorry about your parents, my friend is going through the same thing. Make sure they know how you feel about it and maybe tell them you're struggling to study because of their fighting. Please try not to harm yourself. I know it's hard, we are here for you.

creativeLion138 February 26th, 2015

I'm 15 and can sort of relate to what your going through . Their is a lot of stress in my familey more recently now as me and my mum get into arguments ! Or me and my sister I considered running away recently cause I feel like Iam to blame for all of the stress ! I also selfharm and relapsed today ! I'm not happy with myself but im ok with it ! I know I can be strong and fight on and I know you all can too <3 even you honey ! Hope your ok with love @creativelion138