Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

feeling between a rock and a hard place

emotionalAvocado3875 April 16th, 2020

Currently have come to a stage of highly anxious state where am about to be relieved from current job in next 1-2 months probably sooner.

For various reason before this lockdown situation was already in process of addressing productivity issue which were probably sign of grown disinterest to the work had been doing.

And with lockdown and personal pressure to get work done for job and figuring out what to do to get another job that I would find interesting.

For now projection is clear, current is job is temp and need to find aore interesting and challenging job.

Hope will be able to tackle same.

SecretlyMe April 17th, 2020

I'm sorry @emotionalAvocado3875 that you feel stuck between a rock and a hard place. That's always a confusing place to be in when we don't know what to do. However, reading your post, it sounds like you do know (somewhat) what you want to do. Rather than being stuck, you have moved past that stage of indecisiveness and are now in acceptance.

And it sounds like an ultimately positive thing for you in the long run. If you were truly disinterested in the work you were doing before, then a fresh start will be a good change of pace. smiley

Desibeautyqueen01 April 17th, 2020

i have been between feeling a rock and a hard place like dealing with really hard important decisions like between work and personal life and hard break ups and my happiness i'm still unsure what decision i wanna make and choose from what to do i don't want to make the wrong decision

SecretlyMe April 30th, 2020

@Desibeautyqueen01 I understand how you feel. I'm a notoriously indecisive person. Even when I make a decision I'll ruminate forever on whether I've made the right decision.

How are you? Have you made any decisions on the issues you mentioned before?