Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

>_< anyone haave strange teacher characters... they want to test you with getting arrested.. to see how "motivated' you are for your resolve or intent

Andtheapples1ofthosenext March 28th, 2020

there's a ceramics teacher who basically wants me to feel afraid to the point of getting arrested.. i cannot get to my boyfriend/love interest without putting myself in raps.. it's a really shit-blown situation.

SecretlyMe March 31st, 2020

@Andtheapples1ofthosenext I'm sorry that you are struggling with this. Sounds like a situation no one should have to deal with.

How is your teacher making you afraid of getting arrested?

Andtheapples1ofthosenext OP April 10th, 2020

@SecretlyMe

Not really sure if it was him or if it's really in place. It's just a weird thing. It bothers me. I am currently seeing psychotic features of faces and behaviors not individualistic of their own through walls and it makes me so irritated to the point of self-harm sometimes. I'm really confused.

Andtheapples1ofthosenext OP April 10th, 2020

@SecretlyMe

Hard for me to find someone without going there. I don't even like my supposed love interest or boyfriend anymore. So not really sure why I would go.

SecretlyMe April 10th, 2020

@Andtheapples1ofthosenext This must be really confusing for you and I wish I had more advice for you. This unfortunately isn't something that I've experienced before although I sympathize with the situation. Although I haven't struggled with this exact situation, I do know how it feels to question whether something is really happening to me or if my anxiety is making me see things that aren't there. In my situation, I found it really helpful to talk to a professional. Together we were able to walk through my thought process and separate what was really there and what I was sort of imaginning because i was overthinking it. Maybe you would benefit to go though the same process with a counselor?