Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Will I be able to succeed..? Will I Ace in my exam..?

yellowEast1717 April 14th, 2022

Well, last week I was pretty much happy with my current life. But the near the exam is coming the more anxious I'm getting.

I just hope I don't disappoint my parents and my teacher. Especially, I don't want to disappoint myself. I know it's very easy to ace it but still, I feel like giving up on everything. I'm feeling like to die and God will again make me come into this world and everything will be alright. But while imagining that why do I forget that it's a life which I'm talking about.

There's no second chance in it. I just hope I don't disgrace or disappoint the childhood me who is still hoping for a beautiful life with happy memories. However, to create that I need to ace my exams... Now I'm not sure whether I can or not. I'm getting demotivated due to all the people around me.

They are supposed to motivate me or give me a study environment instead they are demotivating me by sleeping or telling me something to do when I got the motivation to study...

I don't know where I will end up in the future... I just hope wherever I will be I'm happy with the current me.

Please, everyone, pray for me. So, that I can get great grades on my exam.

CheeryMango April 14th, 2022

Trust that you'll do well in your exams!

yellowEast1717 OP April 15th, 2022

I hope so.... 😓😓

vegas7067 April 15th, 2022

It sounds like you’re experiencing a lot of external pressure to do well for your exams. I understand that such stress can feel very overwhelming, especially when they don’t seem to be giving you the support you need in this situation.

I’ll be cheering for you, and I hope that you don’t feel as though you cannot afford to do badly. I believe in your capacity to grow and learn from your mistakes, and I hope you can too :)

You’ve got this!

yellowEast1717 OP April 15th, 2022

Thank you. It's very kind of you to motivate me. And l, yeah I will surely give my best. Hopefully, I will ace it.