Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Some Strangeness

highwallsofheart August 12th, 2017

I always feel that I am doing something wrong.Always finding myself thinking like "I thought like that but I know it's not what it is.So why these thoughts are present?"

Also I have excessive paranoia I think.Everytime my phone rings I feel anxious.Negative thoughts are always in my mind.Sometimes they are horrifying.Sometimes I find myself thinking something bad that I don't want it to be happen actually and after a second I tell myself "don't drool,that doesn't make sense,no you don't want it" etc.It's like this is not me and I'm fighting with someone but I can't see or hear or feel it.

I don't think it's normal but I don't know what is this.I couldn't tell everything because it is hard and strange and my mind is a mess almost all the time.

lovelyWhisper66 August 12th, 2017

@highwallsofheart Hi there, I am so sorry to hear that you are struggling. It takes great courage to post what you are going through. Feel free to contact any listener including myself if you wish to talk. Also, if you haven't already, consider trying some meditation guides we have here.

highwallsofheart OP August 12th, 2017

@lovelyWhisper66 thank you for answering and I want to talk to anybody who wants to listen and help.I don't know how to do it I have many things in my mind and can't express them easily but I need a solution.Also I feel tired and unwilling for almost everything.I don't know what to do.Writing is not so hard but talking is,for me.And it makes me feel humiliated by myself..

lovelyWhisper66 August 12th, 2017

@highwallsofheart You are not alone; there is no need to feel ashamed with yourself. You are taking a right step by coming here. Have you checked this thread out? https://www.7cups.com/forum/AnxietySupportCommunity_53/AnxietySupportResources_412/

Feel free to message me or any available listener if you ever need to talk. :)

patientBreeze21 August 18th, 2017

@highwallsofheart im so sorry :( maybe you shoukd try to be more confident! (: