Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My boyfriend is meeting my friend today

littleMap1862 May 10th, 2021

Hi everyone, this story is going to seem a bit mental probably. My boyfriend is meeting my best friend tonight. I'm really worried because I know that they are aesthetically eachothers types, but they also have so much in common, maybe even more than me and my partner have in common. I've had bad expierences in the past where my ex commented on how attractive my friends were etc and also had a different relationship where my ex and best friend slept together. The closer it gets the more paranoid that I am they are almost going to get along TOO well and my boyfriend will find me less interesting or less attractive. I know this is such an ugly insecurity but I'm making myself so anxious I almost don't want to go now Can anyone help calm my nerves or understand where I'm coming from?

unassumingJar1322 May 10th, 2021

Its okay.... It will be fine.. i mean I get it from where are you comg from but may be they wont find each other that attractive. May be they will just meet each other as two people and nothing else... I know its hard and its not mental at all . So dont worry.. they are just two people meeting. Its not necessary that what happened in the past will repeat itself right... So just think like your two people meeting each other...