Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Losing control

RoseAnn99 January 21st, 2020

Im feeling like my anxiety is getting out of control. Its affecting me throughout the whole day. I just obsess over my anxieties all day and feel nervous for no apparent reason. Ive been having trouble sleeping at night and eating. I dont want to get up or leave the house lately. I just feel like its taken over my whole day, and I dont even know where to start to get better.

darkFail702 January 21st, 2020

@RoseAnn99

I have been suffering myself for years and have found marijuana to be really helpful. If it makes you paranoid when you smoke it, try smoking just pure CBD oil or oil that has very high ratio of CBD as opposed to THC. I recently was about to have a major breakdown due to Anxiety and it even effected my job because I could not even talk at work and I was also super paranoid. I can honestly saying trying a majijuana oil combination of high CBD and low THC helped me function more than I ever thought possible. If you absolutely cannot try pot, then I recommend Hydroxyzine. It takes effect quickly and has been the second most effective solution for me. But it does make you tired and I don't like that but it works. It took me to get to a point where I almost lost everything I had before I started to experiment. Please don't wait that long and try either my suggestion or something else but try something.

RoseAnn99 OP January 21st, 2020

@darkFail702

thank you for your comment! Im actually a big marijuana user. Lately my tolerance got pretty high and I felt I needed to take a break from THC to feel anything. I just picked up some CBD oil to use throughout the day, which so far seems to be helping quite a lot. Calms me down pretty quick most of the time. Ive found cannabis to help me the most in managing my anxiety. I just need to find my balance for THC maybe. Because sometimes itll make it easier for me to have attacks.

darkFail702 January 21st, 2020

@RoseAnn99

I think that is where the Hydroxyzine can come into play :)

If the bud is not working for whatever reason at than time then you can take it as a backup. It is non-addictive also.