Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is this anxiety?

HatsEatYou May 7th, 2021

I'm currently sat in my car eating a shop bought sandwich(something I never do) because my boyfriend who I'm visiting later tonight told me his roommate is streaming in the living room and I'll have to walk through the stream to get to my bf room. I left early for his so i wouldn't be late but now I've told him I've not left and am delaying my journey for an hour and a half so I can avoid a short walk through a camera. I was planning to eat when I got to his so I got a sandwich. And now im going to sit in my car for an hour on the side of the road... The hell is wrong with me. I can't even explain that this is what I'm doing to my bf because he doesn't see anything wrong with walking through a camera since he's a streamer as well. I can't explain my fear. I don't even understand it.

KelliV68 May 7th, 2021

Maybe ask yourself a few questions first. Is it the boyfriend or the camera? Is it the camera or the friend on the other end? Figuring it out sometimes takes a close look at every part of the situation. Dont be too hard on yourself!