Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How am I supposed to live like this?

easyCucumber9508 January 31st, 2016

I feel so lost, living with anxiety is only making it worse, the thoughts that run through my head are so loud but so jumbled. What am I meant to do, be strong, it's just a phase, day by day it keeps happening, I'm scared really scared. I'm only 14, lives not supposed to be this way, I'm not supposed to want to give up. It's getting harder by the day... How, how am I, how are we supposed to live like this ...

-Kita

Taggies

@JoyintoDarkness, @iHope, @wittyBanana120, @amazingrea, @gracefulSong70 @Lyra @cristiana33

EddieQue January 31st, 2016

@easyCucumber9508 stay strong! This sucks I know. But we can't give up!

easyCucumber9508 OP January 31st, 2016

@EddieQue

it's really hard to, people keep saying to stay strong, but I've never been strong :(

thank you so much for reading and caring <3

Ramzgt January 31st, 2016

@easyCucumber9508

You need to see a doctor. Honestly, if your anxiety feels out of your control seek help.

@Ramzgt

I'm trying to get help, and build up the courage to ask my parents to go to the doctor, but with anxiety it's a lot harder than you think... It's a trap, you can't get help without getting help to get hep it's weird. Im trying...

Meliah February 1st, 2016

@easyCucumber9508

I think that you need to stay strong and motivate yourself. As each day goes by just take a breath and try to stay strong.

Jdanielle February 2nd, 2016

@easyCucumber9508 find something to distract yourself. That's what helps me. Distract, distract, distract. Draw, paint, take photos with a camera or your phone. Just distract!

SweetLynn January 31st, 2016

I supposed

To forgive him

When I am so

Hurt .

I am broken

Teary eyed

Soul feels ripped out

@SweetLynn

It sounds like he's hurt you, pretty bad. You don't need to forgive him if you aren't ready, it takes time <3

SweetLynn January 31st, 2016

Thank you.but sometimes

It helps you when you

Express your emotions

Outward instead of

Holding it inward .

@easyCucumber9508

@SweetLynn

Very very true <3

amazingrea February 1st, 2016

This is unbearably hard, I know. It sucks so so bad. But you are learning to manage it a little, and you will be able to carry on, we can do this, I know platitudes and motivation get you know where at 3am when you can't sleep, which is why I say: truly, I believe in you. And who cares about strong? Strength is something warriors need, you aren't a warrior, you are you. And you have courage, bucketfuls of it.

^I'm just going to leave you with this ♥

(turns out I turned into a super cheeseball and now cannot stop spurting stuff, sorry ♥)

gracefulSong70 February 1st, 2016

@easyCucumber9508

Kita <3 Oh my little princess , I know how hard , rough , and confusing this all can be to you sweets ...No one said it was easy to face these enigmas , and everyday you stand in front of them carrying all that pain...YOU ARE JUST PROVING HOW STRONG , POWERFUL , DETERMINED , AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE <3 .

* A barrel of hugs * You will surpass this darling ...I know you will..

wittyBanana120 February 1st, 2016

Kita...

I know it's hard for you and it sucks a lot, but I truly believe that you will make it and will be able to get out of the sucky anxiety hole, It looks like the end now but you CAN do this my lovie xxxxx

easyCucumber9508 OP February 1st, 2016

@wittyBanana120

Love you so much, you free to talk? <3 I'll be in AS if you are, if not I understand

ih0pe February 1st, 2016

@easyCucumber9508

Cucu my darling ♥ I know this really is a terrible struggle and it truly is so hard ! I know it shouldn't have to be this way ! But I also know that you are very strong and brave , you have a lot more courage than you think ♥ Having courage and being brave doesn't mean you won't feel scared anymore or you won't still feel like giving up at times ... it really just means that you will carry on even though you are scared ! And that shows that you have a lot of courage in you cucu because even though you want to give up , you haven't given up and you're still fighting to get through every day ♥

PinkDahlia22 February 6th, 2016

You are so strong kita! keep fighting you can do this! <3 Ily <3 3/3 forever <3