Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling safest place is at home.

tealCurrent9178 February 24th, 2022

Feeling safest place is at home. I have been hurt by other coworkers at previous jobs. Then have no support and just judgment by others when I get scared. I try not to show it, but just get judged. I have been told by others not everything is about me. Safety place is at home.

tealCurrent9178 OP February 24th, 2022

@tealCurrent9178, correction, ...i have been told by others not everything is about me....

anonyLemon4233 February 24th, 2022

@tealCurrent9178 I'm so sorry :(

I can understand the feeling of retreating into the house in difficult times. I'm still unable to face the workplace so I have isolated myself quite a bit. Have no idea how we used to manage physical isolation before internet.

Have you found a supportive listener here?

I really wish for you to find that safe place within you, your own refuge as when we cultivate that I'm sure outside world seems less harsh.

May you feel supported

tealCurrent9178 OP February 24th, 2022

@anonyLemon4233

I chat with different listeners when I am nervous and the anxiety, gets to me. I have been out on new medicine; however, it takes a month to work.

My family listens to me, but they get tired of my worries. I try to stay busy that usually distractions me. I trying not to bore people a lot. Thanks for listening and for the support.

anonyLemon4233 February 24th, 2022

@tealCurrent9178 I do hope the medication will be effective as soon as possible!

I too started new medication this week... It is always an ordeal.

Always open up and share when you feel the need.

Take care

tealCurrent9178 OP February 25th, 2022

@anonyLemon4233

Thanks