Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling better yet not quite

diligentFarm4007 August 10th, 2021

Have you ever felt a feeling that a knot is tied around your brain - inside and outside and they are pulling at each other. I have that feeling every single time I run away from acknowledging that I miss him.

I went on a walk listening to Tracy Chapman's songs and I had this lump in my throat but there was a rush and I acknowledged that your life had a purpose and well you thought you have achieved it and this was the right time to end it.

I always loved you and will always love you for who you ARE - be it in your corporeal form or just your soul.

I love you and thinking you're not by my side - I can't breathe.

Basically my grief leads to anxiety these days.
I get panic attacks about almost everything as you - my lifeline is now gone from the earth.

whenever I was scared, I leAned on you.
thinking I can't do that yet or be part of your happiness makes me really sad and anxious.

in the darkest of times, I find myself heaving and hands shaking trying to hold you for one last time.

yes - I just want you to tell me - Let me hold you!

Ending with happy beams and hugs.
hang in there all πŸ₯°

silentpeace422 August 10th, 2021

Sending lots of hugs diligent, stay strong always πŸ’—

diligentFarm4007 OP February 20th, 2022

Thank you so much

Allnaturalnuttella101 February 20th, 2022

I'm sorry to hear that live. Grief really is a challenging and somewhat overwhelming thing to deal with. I just want you to know that you aren't alone and that there are always people to talk to. Try to take it one step at a time and I know it will get better. Wishing growth and healing 😊❀

@diligentFarm4007