Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Don't pity me

Malarkey1994 May 10th, 2021

Don't even care to read this, coz a stupid girl, who can't let things be as it is, who wants to ruin it all is gonna vent. I don't even know what to type. I suck as a person!!!!! I don't do anything and get blamed, and treated like garbage. I'm being made the villain of something that was out of my control. No wait, it was and guess why I couldn't control it? Coz I am a disgusting whore(not literall whorešŸ˜‚) I just wish all of this ended. I just can't take it anymore. Also it's morning here. So Buenos Dias whoever wasted their time reading this. Hope you have a day filled with light and rainbows unlike mineāœŒšŸ»

Malarkey1994 OP May 10th, 2021

Yes I'm sick, replying to myself??šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Does truth really prevail??? Tell me someone, anyone!!! What truth? I've been waiting for ages now! Is god lineant towards liars and backstabbers??? And honest people are supposed to eat crap? Is the universe so blindsided too? Hahahahah. Bye

unassumingJar1322 May 10th, 2021

Hey... Hi... We all are stupid in some ways so dont critisize yourself that hard. And even if somebody is blaming you for no reason just try to ignore that because karma is always a bitch... And its okay if you want certain things in your way . You are allowed to do so .. so for now if things are out of your hand let them just be .. may be after sometime you will find a way to get back in the game.. may be it just needs some time ....

Malarkey1994 OP May 12th, 2021

Hey jar, thanks for replying, yeah I hope karma comes around. I really hope. Have a great day, you're a good person. All love.

unassumingJar1322 May 13th, 2021

You too are a good person its just matter of time.. very soon you will get something really good... Have a great day/night to you too...

Ani2354 May 12th, 2021

We are human and life is unfair, and it really freaking sucks sometimes. Heck it hurts. It hurts so much. It makes you ache on the inside and feel like your soul is too loose for your body. Thatā€™s how I feel anyway. But please understand that itā€™s ok to fall short. You are not perfect, and thatā€™s ok. Donā€™t listen to people who donā€™t understand that itā€™s human nature to not get everything right all the time. If you were perfect, you wouldnā€™t be you. Embrace the weaknesses you have. Appreciate yourself. You deserve more than you think you know. We all deserve to be happy. Try and make time to appreciate yourself. If you ever need to rant, Iā€™m here, ok?

Malarkey1994 OP May 13th, 2021

Hello ani, good morning. Thank you so much for the response, really appreciate, And yeah I feel you. Have a great day love.

Arsha9872 May 13th, 2021

Please vent as much as you want!! Getting blamed for things that out of our control is sucks :( Sadly, life is unfair that way. We met many people who blame others for unwanted situations, people who will do anything for their own gain, and who always plays as a victim and treat other people as villains like you said. Sometimes they have to pay for it, and sometimes they donā€™t. If I were you, I would also be frustrated with their actions! But please donā€™t let them define you, they donā€™t deserve it. I know itā€™s really hard to distance ourselves from them especially if they are the closest people to us. Remember we are human, we make mistakes, and there are hundreds of things that beyond our control, but we also have our own strengths. Donā€™t be so hard on yourself!! You are a precious human being who have both your own strength and flaws, and deserved to be treated as such! šŸ’™ Iā€™m sure the days when your days filled with light and rainbows will come. I also hope you meet people who deserve you :)

Malarkey1994 OP May 13th, 2021

This really made my day. Thank you love for spending your time, typing such a beautiful text. All loveā¤ļø have a blessed day.