Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anxiety hangover???

jordanc0856 September 27th, 2020

Has anybody ever had this. I just had one major stressor and source of anxiety taken care of yesterday. Last night, I could actually breathe a sigh of relief. But this morning, I woke up with a splitting headache. This has happened before, which is why it almost feels like a "anxiety hangover." Has anybody else had this happen?

understandingChestnut9798 September 27th, 2020

@jordanc0856 I've had that. Especially after a night of tears and feeling anxious as hell. I think it's your body trying to recover from the night before.

4343AKcolors October 22nd, 2020

My anxiety has me dying within myself. I stand back to back with the fools and frauds. The mockery in the shadows shall increase. My downfall is with my weakness known. I want my mask to stay stone placid. Yet this evening I broke into deafening laughter. Everything gushed violently from my hollowing heart. All the sickening stress and denial. For an hour without pause, without remorse. My voice echoed throughout the entire house. At the end, I broke when it was done. No heart is hollow when it holds so much hatred and grief. After the troubling breakdown I feel horribly sick. The drastic changes in my emotions has me holding myself still so to not upset the hurricane ravaging my body and mind. If I must listen to more of all this chaos. I will undoubtably crumble and cease existence. My mind, so scrambled, has reduced from even that. My body cold, my beliefs meaningless, my days and nights dull.