Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Gifs to help you relax and calm you down

Keanan November 19th, 2016

I was just creating my own library for the gifs and with the assistance of @blossombreathe I have been able to get a load of gifs for everyone here :D Feel free to tag people you think will enjoy these ^-^

This is the ones I got so far :D I may at some point give out a ton more, if anyone wants the links feel free to pm me and I can give ya the links to all of them at once, enjoy :D

Update to the pics!

Another update!

Time to get this thread back up and running guys grin.png heart.png

Keanan OP November 20th, 2016

@KeananWillListen Yay it's now got some extra :D

Moj November 20th, 2016

I've got a number of different ones posted on my feed as well, I've been sharing different gifs that are calming as part of my #DailyAnxietyHelp and #Anxiety hashtags for the past couple months. There are some different ones there that you could add to your library if you'd like.

@Moj hehe yeah I've been seeing them, all additions would definitely be appreciated :D sadly you can't exactly pm me lol

ArwaS November 20th, 2016

Love these and the ones on your feed mojbean! @Moj

@ArwaS oh arwa if you're up for it maybe moj can give me their ones through you? :p

plantkissed November 21st, 2016

@KeananWillListen @blossombreathe

thank you so much for these, I post gifs for the daily art hashtag all the time and all of these tend to pop up and just make my day that much better! loaf you guys, please keep it up! you're all wonderful, thank you for tagging me heartlaughheart

Keanan OP November 21st, 2016

@plantkissed haha I'm glad you like them :D and we will be trying to keep on updating this library of them and add tons more. it's good to know they actually do their job :D

Taimur November 22nd, 2016

@KeananWillListen

Excellent <3

Keanan OP November 22nd, 2016

@Avram Glad you like them :D

jr50 November 22nd, 2016

@KeananWillListen. These are awesome, very relaxing

blossombreathe November 23rd, 2016

@jr50

Very glad you like them! wink

Keanan OP November 25th, 2016

@jr50 That means they are doing their job :D glad you like them ^-^

Annaxelia November 25th, 2016

Wow i really loveed this. I was staring at it for a while. it is so amaizing. Great job. Thanks for sharing

@Annaxelia Yay it's great that you like it :D

onedirection1213 November 25th, 2016

@KeananWillListen

onedirection1213 November 25th, 2016

@KeananWillListen woah this is sooooooooooooo coool i love them alllllll!!!!!!

@onedirection1213 hehe glad you do ^-^ <3

Keanan OP November 26th, 2016

Just putting this out here since I'll probably forget later, let us all thank @TheGlovedOne for the next upcomoing update we'll be recieving for these gifs :D

blossombreathe November 26th, 2016

@KeananWillListen

Thank you @TheGlovedOne !!!! laughheart

Taggies:- @AaliyahXOXO @abduane @AffyAvo @ambitiousKiwi393 @Amelia @Amerespeck @amerespeck @amisfit @Amy @Annaxelia @Annie @Anomalia @Anotherfrenchtoastmafiaa @AnxiousTick @ArwaS @Ashna666 @AutoPhobia @AwesomeRainbow @AyanoTsukimi3 @BatmanAtYourService @Baze @Believeinspiredream @Belis @BellaCuddles20 @BellaFreedom @BestWinter85 @BeyouTYwithin @beYoutywithin @BlonDee86 @blossombreathe @BlueCornflower @Bluenyx @Bonnieheart @bookworm4 @Bookworm4 @Briana98 @BridgetAileen @Brightheart993 @BrightHeart993 @Brightraspberries4403 @Bubblyunicorn @BunnyBop @BurningEmber @Cadence @Calmingheart80 @CalmRose33 @calmrose33 @calmRose33 @Candice @caringHoliday93 @Casscass @CassieThePeach @Celaeno @celinadepp @Charlie33 @Cinnamoncocoa @Claire91 @cloudysunrise @Cloudysunrise @CoinFountain @colourfulspring22 @ComradeBear @CopperSkies @copperskies @Cory @Countrygirl1231 @countrygirl1231 @CuddlyBear123 @Cynderislame @daisys16 @DancingAlong @DancingSpirit @DanniLouise @DanteGKMC @depressedafkiddo @Diandra @Dillion @discreetAcres6234 @Disneykstew @DogLover1991 @EI7582 @ele1987 @Elixxir @Ellie017 @Emily619 @emotionalPine52 @EmpatheticEmma @energeticCircle9867 @EnigmaticPetrichor @EspressoGuy @EternalRose73 @Eunoia @eviesweet @EvilFruitOverlordReturnsBestWall @FaithForTheWin @farfromrefuge @Fhyl @FlowersOfHope @fluffyUnicorns84 @freefromworries @freshHug78 @FruityVision @Fuzzyfiz12 @Gardenlady @gardenlady @Georgya0107 @Giaberry @glassmarble @GlitteryBaby @GreatMoss @Grlscout @HaileyPalmer14 @Halogen @HardLuck @Harsvin @HarveyM @HeartCalmer @Heather @HeckhoundBreaker5 @HeckHoundBreaker5 @HereToHelpYou123 @HeyitsJ @heyitsleon @Holly29 @holly29 @hopeful789 @HopeGarden @Hopemaybloom @iamia23 @Iara @IceDad @ih0pe @IKat @Ila @ImFaith @imjustlikeY0uSDK @Imwithhealthtoo @InfiniteCutiePi @InnocentSoul123 @InsightfulCreature77 @Introvert73 @InvaderStitch @IreKat @Isaac @IsaboeOfLumatere @Iseeseashells @Istand4peace @istand4peace @ItsJustMekitty @ItsMichelle @Jace @JadeRainbow @Jakelovesyou @JammieDodgerrr @Jarysa @Jean30 @JessCares @Jessicka @Josh135 @JoyCS @JoyIntoDarkness @JustALover @JustLikeMellie @Kajlian @Kash216 @Kat140615xx @Katiexxmarieee @KatiexxMarieee @katyrt @KeyToPositivity @KindListening @kindsmiles16 @Kingdom20 @KitaKat @Krista1597 @Ladybugandladyvenus @LapOfNature3 @Laura @LauraB14 @Lenjoe @LesReverie @Lightworker1111 @ListenMoreTalkLess @Liv @Liz1000 @LlamaGlama @LonelyAngels @LovelyFlower94 @Loveskye @Lucy2 @LucyInTheSky @LucyLucyLucy @luxnova18 @Lyra @lyricalGrace65 @Mackrysia87 @MaeveChristy @Mahta @Maryam33 @Maskedshadow @MayaRainbow2 @me @MelAllyouneedislove @Melissaishere @MellieTronx @Melody293 @MidniteAngel @mimameid @Mimigloss @mindset39 @mindtalk @Mindtalk @mirea @MissZ @Miyakobear @Mizzi @MizzyBebeUniCorn @Moj @Moji @Monarda @Moon @moonfly94 @MorningStar610 @mscoxie @Murmurouseff @murmurouseff @Musiccandy @nada @Nada @NadaMedhat2 @Nagisa @navylady @Navylady @Nicola2468 @Olive @Oliver12 @OrangeWatermelon8349 @Pali @PandaK @PapaRob @PeacefulMusic8 @PeacefulSoul8 @PeacockBlue @PolarCat @politeCup86 @politeocean @Poolofbrokenmemories @Popiwhee @PositiveDreamer2016 @Positivepossum @PositiveStateofMind @Probius @QuietSoul15 @Quinzel241 @RaCat @Rebecca @renaminerva @ResilientLucky @RibbonofLight4 @Ribcages @Ridearainbow @RideaRainbow @RileyCraig @Riverscene13 @Roisin2016 @Rosiescuppatea @rosiescuppatea @RumpleSteeleSkin @Rumplesteeleskin @Sadme70 @SageyPie @Sailore @sapphywapphy @Saronne @Sarra @scarletbike2557 @scole0608 @selfdisciplinedBalloon6940 @SenpaiXD @Shai14 @Shamyshines @SilverWindowOfHope @SimpleOwl @Singercrystalspirit @Skyash @skyash @SMLHappy @SnailL @SoulSings @Specialdreamer97 @Squib @Starlite @sunnytea @SuperAwesomeDragon @SuperTortoise @SupportivePanda99 @Sw33tp0tato @SweetDreamer69 @teenhelper100 @Tellyc @TheBreadBoy @TheGoddessOfFlowers @TheThomas @thisCrazyLife77 @TooManyFruits @tranquilforever @TranquilForever68 @tranquilForever68 @Tressna @TrineT @TyPanda2 @UJ91 @UmbrElla1413 @UnicornTash3 @Unisammari @UnraidPixels @UntilThen @UsefulDreamer13 @VeeStarr @VinayLalwani @WaterfallLily @WhimsicalDancer @wonderfullforever38 @wonderfullforver38 @WonderfulPumpkin71 @xDysonx @YayyySphere @yellowAcres2128 @Yellowblack16 @ZaraSmiles @ZizyTheTurtle

caringHoliday93 November 27th, 2016

@blossombreathe

Thank you for tagging me! ^.^ this is so relaxing

blossombreathe November 27th, 2016

@caringHoliday93

You're welcome! I'm very glad you like them. Hopefully they will come in handy to you sometime. smileyheart

Keanan OP November 27th, 2016

@caringHoliday93 Glad you find them relaxing :D keep coming back for more because we do update them :3

JustALover November 27th, 2016

@blossombreathe These are great! Thanks for the tag ^^

blossombreathe November 27th, 2016

@JustALover

You're Welcome! I'm glad you like them. laugh

Keanan OP November 27th, 2016

@JustALover Glad you find them great :D

bookworm4 November 26th, 2016

@KeananWillListen~ these are really good.. thank you for tagging me smiley

@bookworm4

Glad you like them! laugh

Keanan OP November 26th, 2016

@bookworm4 hehe thanks and no problem :p and thank blossom for the tags xD

November 27th, 2016

@KeananWillListen

Thanks for the post!!!

Keanan OP November 28th, 2016

@BeachDay2196 hehe no problem darling :p

Nagisa November 29th, 2016

@KeananWillListen awesome post thank you ♥

Keanan OP November 29th, 2016

@Nagisa hehe no problem darling :P glad you like it :D

quickwittedCity1668 December 9th, 2016

@Keanan found u

Keanan OP December 9th, 2016

@quickwittedCity1668 hehe well done darling :p <3

quickwittedCity1668 December 9th, 2016

@Keananthx

Keanan OP December 9th, 2016

@quickwittedCity1668 no problem :D <3

sunnytea November 29th, 2016

I love this! I'd also recommend making an imgur gallery for it for easier viewing and saving.

Keanan OP November 29th, 2016

@sunnytea thanks for the feedback :p but I think since imgur has comments it's best not to put them over there. You can always open up the gif itself on it's own thing for ciewing such as on a pc rigth click and open image in new tab and save that link :p If you want I can give you all of the links? Bug I'm glad you like these :D