Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 really strange fears

JetPackBlues17 August 17th, 2015

I'm 16 and I am afraid of balloons, dating, and high ceilings. I did some research and found that the fear of balloons is globophobia and the fear of high ceilings is called altocelarophobia, but I have no idea what scares me about dating. I just want to see if anyone else here has these fears or knows how to cope with them. I know it's kind of weird, but I just wanted to know :)

IGuessIAmAPlatypus March 17th, 2016

Encountering wild animals outside at night. I am always watching for raccoons, wolves, and deer that might try to attack me as I walk from my car to my front door. To be fair, I do live in the country.

Eating raw or undercooked meat. Not because it isn't healthy, but because it tastes like meat. I like my meat to taste like seasonings, not animal blood and flesh. I will throw up if I am forced to eat meat that tastes bloody. And my boyfriend's family love rare steaks.... ughh

That my best friends like their other friends more than they like me, and that I'm just a back-up friend to them. I always assume they would rather be spending their time with someone else, but that person was busy so they called me.

wintergreen02 March 17th, 2016

Separation

Letting people down

Failling