Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

family

ThatOneGirl046 July 16th, 2015

I just started to get panic attacks. And I know why. My father beat my mom in the front yard then charged after me. (My mom had a surgery of her stomach 5 weeks prior)I ran to my neighbors for shelter. My dad went to jail and now we have a no contact order. I can't be left at home by myself. I have panic attacks when II see black cars (that's what my dad's was). Its not a fun life, being afraid of the only person you're supposed to safe with the most.

Jessica797 July 16th, 2015

I'm so sorry for the ordeal that you have been through lately. As a sufferer in the past, I know too well the terrifying experience it is to try and overcome it. There is a site I know of that may help you, it's called anxietycoach.com, it's a stage by stage site that helps you with and facing the attack the best way possible. I've seenviolence first hand, so I know how scary it is to fear a loved one. I hope this will help you, and you and your mum are safe and well.

AtYourService July 17th, 2015

I'm so sorry to hear that that happened to you and your family :( Please don't hesitate to look at our guide for panic attacks or come talk to a Listener if you want some more support!

tho July 17th, 2015

mom i miss you