Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Please help me

lightWalker8726 December 16th, 2023
I just want to share what happened

My teacher know that I have a passion on south Korea and he wants me to talk with the class, but what can I remember we're cons and not prons about that country and I love that country, but my classmates were discriminate south Korea for what I was saying. I'm feeling so bad I want to quit everything and cry , scream 😭😭 I feel so stressed 
HachiBee December 16th, 2023

@lightWalker8726

Hii there 💜 I'm sorry you're having a tough time with your presentation. I can see that you really love South Korea, and their words against it is upsetting you. 

That's understandable, it doesn't feel good when other people diss on things we're passionate about ☹️

It's important to remember that people may have different perspective, and that's okay. Don't let negativity discourage you from what you love 🌈

It's okay to feel upset, we're here for you through this 💜

lightWalker8726 OP December 16th, 2023

@HachiBee yeah, I'm a nervous person and I didn't make anything for the presentation and I just want to quit everything about this country 

@HachiBee yeah, I'm a nervous person and I didn't make anything for the presentation and I just want to quit everything about this country 

@lightWalker8726

I understand, this must have been overwhelming right now. If you're comfy, perhaps you can consider talking to your teacher about your concerns and see it there any possible solutions or adjustments?

It's okay to ask for help, and taking a step back might bring some clarity 💜

If I may ask, is this like a class activity where the class is divided into pros and cons group for a mock debate? Or your teacher is expecting you all to present the cons?

@HachiBee he want just to know about that country 

@lightWalker8726

Ah I see. Maybe you can ask him that you can do pros, there's a lot of great things to learn about South Korea too.

I'm really sorry this is stressing you out. I wish you can present your passion about the country in a way you want to. South Korea really is a great country. It can feel really bad when we have have to something we don't want to 💜

@HachiBee the teacher will go on holiday tomorrow, so I will see him on 2024, but now my classmates have the same thoughts as my teacher (I guess) . I don't know but now I feel like I don't want to be interested anymore. I just want to scream for the stress

@lightWalker8726

Sending you hugs if you're okay with that 🫂 I really wish things in your class could go differently 💜

And hey, since holiday break coming up, perhaps you can take your time to step back and take a self-care break too. Being kind to ourselves is essential through stressful times ✨

It is hard now, but it will pass. In the meanwhile, we're here for you through this 🌈💜

Tinywhisper11 December 16th, 2023

@lightWalker8726 hugs you tightly ❤ it doesn't matter what others think. You love South Korea and that's all that matters. There are many South Korea fans, I know k-pop as become a huge thing, and their tv shows too ❤ so don't be stressed or upset, we all have different opinions, and your not alone ❤ we are all here for you, and would love to hear your views on this topic ❤❤

@Tinywhisper11 thank you, I feel so upset because I really want to share more about that country, and my dream is to work there one day 

Tinywhisper11 December 17th, 2023

@lightWalker8726 well honey if they won't listen, or if their gonna  be mean, then we will listen, I would love to hear about South Korea. Personally I'm not the brightest of people, so I learn from others talking about things, so I would love to listen to you ❤❤gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤