Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Let's Share Our Amazing Anxiety Coping Strategies.

kindEyes9789 June 27th, 2023

Hey there, wonderful friends! 🌟 Are you ready to talk about how we handle those tricky moments when we feel anxious? We all have our special ways to make ourselves feel better, and it's awesome to share them with each other! 😊

For me, I have a special book where I write down things that make me happy. It's like capturing joy in my life 📔 I also love doing yoga at home and following the yoga videos on YouTube. It's like feeling and loving all the sensations in my body. I also live in a tropical country, which means I can go swimming whenever I want. I also spend time doing shadow work, which means exploring my feelings and thoughts to understand myself better 💫

Now it's your turn! Share your anxiety-coping strategies with us. Remember, we're all unique and have our own special ways of handling anxiety. Let's support and learn from each other on this amazing adventure! 🌈💪

Stay brave and stay amazing, my friends! I'm sending you all lots of love and big hugs 🌟

imaginativePenguin1204 June 27th, 2023

Some coping strategies I use are listening to music, writing my own songs, and speed cubing.

kindEyes9789 OP June 28th, 2023

@imaginativePenguin1204 Hello! I agree that listening to music can make us feel happy and relaxed. Writing songs is awesome too! Is it your creative way to express your feelings? I'm quite unfamiliar with speed cubing. I've searched for it on Google. Is it like solving the Rubik's Cube in a fast way? If so, how fast can you solve the Rubik's Cube?

imaginativePenguin1204 June 28th, 2023

Yes it is solving a rubik's cube fast. I can solve mine in 50ish seconds.

kindEyes9789 OP June 28th, 2023

@imaginativePenguin1204 That's awesome! Solving a Rubik's cube quickly is quite a skill. How did you learn to solve it so quickly? If I'm gonna be honest, I never try to learn the tips and tricks. I suppose there are tips and tricks provided online as well?

imaginativePenguin1204 June 28th, 2023

I started learning how to solve one from a booklet. When I could solve it without the booklet, that is when I got hooked. After that I looked youtube videos and just kept growing after that. So far I can solve a 3x3 4x4 and a mirror cube.