Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I’m new

Gabrielamtineo July 30th, 2023

Im new here and I have really bad anxiety and family problems, I’m having a really hard time right now cause my anxiety makes my lungs shut down and spams muscles etc. I came here for help because for personal reasons I can’t go to a therapist, I want to make friends and help everyone that I can. ☺️

I hope I can integrate here and be part of the community

trueconfidant123 July 30th, 2023

@Gabrielamtineo

Hello there! Welcome to 7 Cups. I am glad you have taken the first step towards an improved mental health by joining us and I assure you that this is a safe space to share your concerns. I understand therapy can be inaccessible and difficult to go for due to several reasons. On here, you may consider connecting with a listener by clicking here. Also, I encourage you to participate in sharing circles for better engagement and activity. We also have some wonderful sub-communities you can join. Take care. I hope you find the kind of support you are seeking.

welcome-pooh.gif

Gabrielamtineo OP July 30th, 2023

Thanks☺️

trueconfidant123 August 9th, 2023

@Gabrielamtineo You're welcome! 🩷

Moon3652 July 30th, 2023

Hey .

Even I have same issues … hope will get help here

we’ll get better☺️

WellsFiction July 30th, 2023

@Gabrielamtineo Hi Gabriela. You're definitely welcomed here. I get anxious too.

I would like to make friends so we can help each others

WellsFiction July 30th, 2023

@Gabrielamtineo Definitely!

annabelle1104 August 9th, 2023

hey, i’m new as well and i also suffer from anxiety. hope that you find being on here helps!

Gabrielamtineo OP August 18th, 2023

@annabelle1104 Thank you, I have found a lot of help for me this is my safe place. I hope you find what you need too💖