Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I just want some hugs and support

helpfulPear983 May 25th

Ummm I have 5 people around me but sometimes I feel they don't understand my pain 💔 I am just in pain

I want some support and love I know most of the people won't see my message but if u do pls give your love and support and I can do some hugs too I am having a panic attack so yup I cannot express my self that well know but I hope we meet soon and I hope I start posting a lot and if u need support I am there

kale00 May 25th

I’m aways here if you need someone to reach out to :)

helpfulPear983 OP May 25th

Thank u so much I really needed this

cyanPlatypus6370 May 25th

Hello, Pear!  I'm adult and you are teen so I can only talk w you in the forum (like here) but that's ok.  I am glad you are here and that you wrote this inside the Anxiety Support community.  

((Platy offers Pear hugs!))  ((a gentle hug, with comfort))   ((LOUD, boisterous :O "I haven't seen you for SOO long!" hug))  and the third?  (((a just-the-right-kind that you could use type of hug for you, Pear)))

🤗 🤗 🤗  

~ Platy

@helpfulPear983

Thank u so much

I leave really left out I don't know where is my happiness

Sarahmac83 May 25th

As someone who lives with chronic pain and mental health issues I get it. People think you look fine but They don’t get it, it seems like they don’t just say thinks like it’s all in your head.

It means a lot 😭🤧

@helpfulPear983

I am here for you if you need me. *hugs you* take care of your self 💙

Thank u so much you really are a sweet nightingale I will very loved because of your warmth thank u

pineapplethief77 May 25th

It's amazing (in a bad way, lol) that we can feel so alone, even if someone is right next to us. *Hugs* I wish you all the happiness in the world. May your bacon never burn. <3

You are really awesome to devote your time to soothe my pain thank u

Tinywhisper11 May 25th

@helpfulPear983 gives you the biggest giant tiny hug everrrr ❤❤ it's gonna be ok sweetie ❤ panic attacks are scary and mental health is so hard. But we got you ❤❤

polar-bears-hug.gif

Thank u so much it means a lot your just like a elder siblings to me . I wanna hug u too

Tinywhisper11 May 26th

@helpfulPear983 I love you ❤ and I'm always here for you ❤❤

Dirtshine May 25th

@helpfulPear983 , 

hug.gif

Dirtshine May 25th

I don't know why that you is there , didn't see it when I uploaded -_-

Dirtshine May 25th

@helpfulPear983 how are you ?

helpfulPear983 OP May 26th

Fine because of u 💗🫂

Dirtshine May 26th