Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How come I can never relax?

Beechie September 28th

I always feel so tensed to the point of having tremendous headaches. Life's not good .

I don't like living a life where I have to suffer this much šŸ˜ž

PineTreeTree September 28th

@hardworkingBeechwood6063 Have you tried meditation?

Benny333 September 29th

@PineTreeTree I've tried almost everything for my anxiety and meditation has been the best thing so far.

warmth5 September 29th

@hardworkingBeechwood6063 It seems like you are having a difficult time. How often do you feel stressed or tensed?

smallforestcreature September 29th

Iā€™m so sorry to hear you experience this, I wouldnā€™t wish it on anyone. Anxiety can really suck the life and energy out of you when it causes other health problems. Itā€™s tricky because there can be so many different causes, and different things help different people.

If you ever want to talk about it more, or brainstorm together what things might help you, feel free to message me. ā¤ļø

livbinny Sunday

Let me ask you.

where is your magnesium?

JoshuaHunt Sunday

@hardworkingBeechwood6063 your suffering wont last forever i promise

Andy82 Monday

@hardworkingBeechwood6063

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel so tense and unable to relax. Sometimes it can be hard to cool down and clear your mind when there is a lot of things going on in your head. What do you think could be the root to this problem?

Frankie111 2 days ago

@hardworkingBeechwood6063

Sorry to hear youā€™re feeling like that. That sounds really draining. You may want to rule out any medical issues first. After that, I think itā€™s important to try to accept how you feel, but then itā€™s important to try to move through it and end the cycle of torture. Easier said than done, I know šŸ™‚

Iā€™ve found it helpful to accept that I canā€™t control everything. To focus on what I can control. Then let go of what I canā€™t control. I tell myself ā€œtoday I will not stress over things I canā€™t controlā€. We do have the power to control our thoughts and therefore our stress. It takes time to do this, so be patient with yourself if you try it.