Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anxiety to almost panick attacks

Tinkerbell526 January 28th

so for the past few day I have been feeling like something is really wrong an I don’t even know why, it’s like really messing with me to the point where it’s almost goes to panic mode an I don’t want that to happen. I really don’t know what to do but it’s really getting to the point where I can’t control it anymore cause it’s taking up every moment of my time with that feeling like something is really wrong or something bad is going to happen!! It started after having a small argument with my boyfriend an I’ve never had that before.

Jem7Cups January 28th

Hi @Tinkerbell526

I totally get what you're going through, and it sounds like you're really stressed out and worried. It's important to deal with these feelings before they start taking over.

First off, try doing things that help you relax and be more present. You can do some deep breathing exercises, try out meditation, or do something you love that takes your mind off all the worrying. Also, don't forget about taking care of yourself physically. Get enough sleep, eat healthy, and exercise regularly. It can really make a difference in your mood.

If you find yourself unable to handle the anxiety, it might be worth considering getting some help from a professional. They're really good at giving you the right tools and advice to get your calmness and control back. And hey, you could also talk to someone you trust, like a close friend or family member, for some additional support.

Lastly, I know you mentioned a fight with your boyfriend. Sometimes, arguments can make your anxiety even worse. It might help to have an honest chat with him to clear the air and get some reassurance.

Remember, you're not alone in this. Take small steps to take care of yourself and don't hesitate to ask for help. You can totally find peace and happiness again with a little time and effort ☺️

Jem7Cups