Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Advanced World ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

freshman12 May 14th

Everything's changing out there to next level. Everyone is so creative and living their life nowadays. I'm almost 28 yo, unemployed since 4 years or so. I had a job for 7 months last year but still it doesn't count much because I couldn't learn anything productive from it. I mean I did learn something but it's not useful for today's level. My bad I'm still weak in language. Anyway I have no useful skills, good friends (I have but 1 or 2 and they're busy with their life), contacts, social skills, healthy memory, focus and concentration, quick reactions ( I need a year to respond sensibly to someone, a comment or anything, like I'm a too slow thinker), healthy sleep, good physique, achievements, therapist or a counsellor (because I can't afford them), interests (I don't feel like doing anything at all like I'm stuck and comfortable on the bed most of the day. I watch same clips, movies, asmr repeatedly. My body doesn't let me use my mind for new, productive thoughts), plans, goal but just dreams, tears, happy expressions, guts/balls (I fear rejections like shivering, fast heartbeats, pressure and such). I have lots of responsibilities to take over and I'm already too late for it. I can't even find anyone to compare my situation with which makes me left far behind everyone. I don't know what to do, where to start, how to plan, how to set a goal. I'm so numb dumb no one could ever imagine. I'm drowning. I can't even quit bc unfortunately I know that it doesn't make sense. Eventually I'm happening to show up as a dead person in front of everyone. And I'm ending up getting used to be shameless. It hurts but it is what it is. Anyone can comment or not I don't bother. But don't feel bad if I don't respond bc I'm going crazy numb with my mind.

CheeryMango May 23rd

I'm really sorry you're feeling this way. It sounds incredibly tough, and I'm glad you reached out. When it feels like everyone else is moving forward while you're stuck, it can be overwhelming. Try starting with small things, like going for a short walk or reading a few pages of a book each day. Creating a simple daily routine can help give your day some structure. Even though it feels hard, try to connect with the friends you do have, even just to say hi.

freshman12 OP May 26th

Thank you soo much for the tips !!! ๐Ÿ˜Š. I'd definitely try them out. I hope that I'd be able to keep going without giving up.

healingsoul4892 May 23rd

@freshman12Hey there, it sounds like you're going through a really tough time right now. I want you to knnow that you're not alone in feeling this way. Its okay to struggle and reaching out for support is a brave step. Have you considered talking to a therapist? They can provide valuable guidance and support during challenging times like these. Remember its never too late to start working towards your goals and small steps forward are still progress. Take care of yourself and know that there are people here who care about you๐Ÿ˜Š

freshman12 OP May 26th

Thank you soo much !!! ๐Ÿ˜Š. No I have never tried a therapist. I hope I'd be able to overcome everything by myself or be able to afford a therapist eventually.