Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What should I do?

SoulSun808 May 2nd

Im not okay. I really am not...

I was trying and I thought I was over it but everything came back to me and I'm Note okay.. 

LittleSodo May 4th
I'm sorry to hear you're struggling. You're not alone, and people are here for you. Take care of yourself, and reach out for support when you need it.

@SoulSun808

Aww, I can so relate to that sentence💚

It's okay to sometimes fake it till you make it, but it's also important to acknowledge the feelings, that's a really awesome step! 

What do you think might help you best with the situation? We can brainstorm is you wanna. 

And, we're here for you and rooting for you!

Tinywhisper11 May 5th

@SoulSun808 sits beside you ❤ wraps you up in a cosy blanket, and cuddles you ❤❤ memories and mental health is so very very hard 😞 I'm glad you reached out for support, we are all here for you ❤❤ you are free to vent and be yourself here, in a safe place where people care, I care ❤ how are you feeling now? Sometimes it helps to vent, I'm right here for you ❤

victoriousHug82 May 5th

@SoulSun808 Sorry to hear that you are not okay. We all at 7 cups community are there for you. Let us know more about it, we will together figure out how to manage it. Though its really hard, there is help. Sending thoughts & prayers your way.