Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anxiety

crimsonNest137 2 days ago

I wanted to share something deeply personal here. A few years ago, I was in a relationship with someone who meant the world to me. We were together for two years, and I believed that our love was strong enough to overcome any obstacle. When her mom found out about us, she took her away to her hometown. Despite the challenges, I was determined to make things work I even argued with her parents and convinced my own family, who supported us completely. She had promised me that if her mom didn't agree, she would leave her home and be with me. But when she was in her hometown, she got engaged to someone else. She pretended to fight for us while actually moving on. This betrayal shattered me and revealed that her love wasn't as true as I had believed. The heartbreak was profound, and it led to panic attacks and anxiety that lasted for years. I worked hard to recover, and life seemed to stabilize. However, a few months ago, stress from work and family triggered another panic attack. It feels like life is consistently unfair, and I’m struggling to cope with it all.
From my childhood, I've been dealing with significant mental trauma because of my parents' constant fighting. Even though I love them and know they love me too, their conflicts have had a profound impact on me. Growing up in that environment has left me feeling deeply unsettled.In my search for comfort and love, I fell for someone, hoping to find solace.Unfortunately, that relationship also turned out to be traumatic. Right now, I'm struggling to find a reason to keep going, as I feel lost and without a clear sense of purpose I’m really sorry, I feel like I have no one else to share these feelings with, and it’s been hard for me to keep it all inside. I didn’t mean to overwhelm any of you. I just needed someone to listen,Thank you.

Tinywhisper11 2 days ago

@crimsonNest137 I'm glad you had the courage to open up to us here ❤ so well done you🙂 relationships and love is something I know nothing about, except it can break a heart🙁 I'm sorry your family argue, and your love life hasn't gone very well, but don't give up. Your princess is out there somewhere. And hey! If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off 😁❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤ everything will be ok ❤

crimsonNest137 OP 2 days ago

@Tinywhisper11 Thank you for your kind words. It means so much to hear someone understand my struggles. Love feels like a distant dream sometimes, especially with all the heartache I've faced 💔 I wish things were different at home 💔 but I hold onto hope that one day I'll find that special connection. Your support gives me strength, even on the toughest days. I truly appreciate it ❤️

Tinywhisper11 2 days ago

@crimsonNest137 I normally offer a supportive ear, and a friend who would love to help you. But due to health reasons I can't be consistent right now. So please reach out more, it's good vent. It definitely helps 🙂 good luck sweetie. I hope you find the support you deserve here ❤❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤ now I only owe you 1 more ❤😁

crimsonNest137 OP 2 days ago

@ Tinywhisper11 Thank you for your kind words and support. I really appreciate it, and I understand that you’re dealing with your own challenges right now.Take care of yourself, and I hope you feel better soon! ❤️