Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A good day after a bad week

Gabrielamtineo August 18th, 2023

This has not been my best week, things have happened to me that have really devastated me and anxiety consumed me but I am proud to finally know what to do about it. Bad things will always happen and I have to learn to face it and calm my anxiety since it does not help my health, I did the things that I normally do during an anxiety attack but I knew how to stop and analyze the situation with a clear mind and recognize that it was not my blame and I should stop blaming myself so much for things I don't control so I relaxed and started looking for the positive side of the situation which made me feel much better and I finally had the first good day after so many days and months of stress. which got worse and worse.

It is something I am proud of since one of my goals is to learn to live with my anxiety and accept it but not let it consume me.

hopefulPond6108 August 18th, 2023

@Gabrielamtineo That is so awesome! Your post made me smile!

Gabrielamtineo OP August 18th, 2023

Aww thanks🥹 i want that people who are struggling from the same know that you can work on it and the feeling it’s awesome. I can’t explain the happiness that I’m feeling

trueconfidant123 August 18th, 2023

@Gabrielamtineo

Gabriela, I'm so proud of you! I know you are working hard to make things right and I'm confident you will be successful with accomplishing your goals. Never compromise on this attitude and keep being you. Good luck.

text-quote.gif

Gabrielamtineo OP August 18th, 2023

Thanks true❤️ you’re a really important part of my healing I can’t describe you how thankful I am

trueconfidant123 August 18th, 2023

I'm always here for you. Stay consistent with your endeavours. Sending you all the healing energy. ❤️