Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Teen Transitioning Mentors Reviews: 2022

FrenchToast January 14th, 2022

Hi everyone!! We will be using this forum thread to celebrate the reviews for our hard-working and lovely Teen Transitioning mentors for the year of 2022! Please do join in me in celebrating and congratulating them ❤️

893db122be52488aacbb13f0d6301eda.gif

If you wish to review your TTM mentor, click here!

This post is brought to you by the Teen Transitioning Program. Please read about it here.

FrenchToast OP January 14th, 2022

@Bookworm4

She's just awesome. She's really caring and understanding. She supported me a lot and she's the sweetest person ever. Thanks for helping me. It means a lot ❤ ~ @LovetoGod

I know I know. I am not a teen who evolved. But I am an adult who got ATL and Book was the interviewer. They are one of the listeners who have been doing a lot of hardwork in the bg and I thought they deserved some appreciation.
Thank you ~ @DonaldDraper

@soulsings

I aged very soon after joining 7cups and I wasn't close with many ATLs but my TTM was there for me even after aging up and gave me space to share my thoughts and fear and offered me support. I'm very grateful to soul for being my TTM. ~ anonymous

@MistyMagic

Misty is such a kind and sweet mentor and answered so many of my questions about aging up and how 7 Cups is different on the adult side. She was really patient and explained things in lots of detail and gave me lots of helpful resources so now I feel more confident with applying to be an ATL and I feel more supported with joining the adult side! ~ @Izzy274

FrenchToast OP May 13th, 2022

@MistyMagic

Really understands me and is always there for me for whatever i am been through. Thanks a lotttt mistyyyyyyyyyy❤️ ~ @BlueRiver5968

MistyMagic May 14th, 2022

@FrenchToastClub @BlueRiver5968 *hugs*

Listening - One Step At A Time!

FrenchToast OP June 29th, 2022

@MistyMagic

She is so kind and helpful, really supported and guided me and answered my questions. ~ anonymous

Misty was super helpful! Thank you so much for the support:) ~ @StargirlTina11

FrenchToast OP August 30th, 2022

@Rose644

Really helped me overcome something i was really scared of after aging up and meeting the adult listeners. sooo thank youuuu soooooo much roseeeee..you are the best!! ~ BlueRiver5968