Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Here's To Our Aging-Up Sagittarius'♐ And Capricorns♑! 🎊

February 16th

Hello Hello! This is Dys, and I'm a Teen Transitioning Mentor.

I want to take this chance to celebrate and wish a belated happy birthday to those who aged up in December and January * throwing petals and giving cookies*. The adult side is greeting and welcoming you with wide open arms!

I wish the best for you in life and living in happiness, health, and wealth. Happy birthday!! (Now, make a wish😃)

Please, feel free to share with us:

1) How did your birthday go for you?

2) Anything special happened or was done that made your day even more?

3) Since it's your 18th birthday, how do you feel about it? Is it any different?

Thanks for participating. If you're a teen about to age up or have recently aged up, or a recently badged ATL, don't hesitate to fill out this form for any queries or concerns you've got in mind, and you'll be paired up with a TTM asap.

song-joongki-happy-birthday.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 20th

@Dystopiatae95

Hiya Dys, it's so lovely of you to post these welcoming reminders for our recently aged up teens. Keep up the awesome work!💖

@ASilentObserver @Heather225 

I wasn't too sure who's heading the aging up support project currently but y'all are of course always so willing to hear any suggestions, so here is one:

Is there a list available of teens who've recently aged up or are about to?

Perhaps if this list is passed onto the teen transitioning mentors and these teens can be tagged in such posts it could be helpful so they know they are welcomed and can reach out to a TTM for support anytime. Also teenies being tagged could meet fellow teenies aging up around the same time so they can find a sense of familiarity and comfort in braving through the aging up experience together?

Just some food for thought to make this post reach people it's actually helpful for.🥰

Ooh also I think the about to age up teens and aged up teens have some badges? Posts as this one can also be alerted for this specific badge they hold, so it increases some visibility, awareness and engagement!

What do y'all think of these?❤

ASilentObserver February 21st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you Sun for the tag and great thinking. Let's discuss in pm and we can figure out better alternate to do this. I would love to have better ways to make our these contents accessible for our transitioning teens. 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 21st

@ASilentObserver

Thank*youu*, Obziee and yes, let's certainly do it.