Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Presenting...Adult-Teen Starters Guide!

FrenchToast May 26th, 2021

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I wanted to introduce to you a part of a project that we have been working on for the past couple of weeks. Over time, we have had the pleasure to see listeners turn into Adult-Teen Listeners, lending an ear to both sides of the community. ATL's have been a big pillar of support to the teenie town and the entire 7 Cups community is extremely grateful for that. So it was only fair we did something in return!

Sometimes, being a new ATL can be overwhelming. There are many things that open up to you as an ATL, in terms of chatrooms, leadership roles, members, etc. It can be a lot to take in and for that, @Sher217 had a vision that I was extremely thankful I could be a part of. So let me present to you...an Adult-Teen Starters Guide!

This guide is meant to be your companion into the Adult-Teen world. It comprises information pertaining to roles, new things you will notice on your dashboard as well as overall changes you might see in the community, team information, leadership, new chatrooms, and a lot more, to give you an idea of what it means to become an Adult-Teen Listener. We understand that the process to become one can be scary in itself so hopefully, this guide can help you clarify things as you settle into the role.

Please do let us know what you think, any suggestions, feedback, concerns - whatever it may be, in this thread or even in our PMs. We strive to improve this guide as we grow the ATL community.

You can find the guide >HERE<

An extra big shoutout to @Sher217 - this wouldn't have been possible without them and the effort they have put in to create this magic. I am even excited to say that there's a lot more coming from them to make the transition process within the community easy and smooth, so, stay tuned!

Also, thanks @Mimi, @Bookworm4 - your support was everything and it helped us create this. And also, thank you @SuryanshSingh for answering all my questions, your patience is honestly a virtue.

This post is brought to you by the Teen Transitioning Program. Please read about it here.

7CupsCommunity May 26th, 2021

Thank you for the great information, and thank you for all that helped with it as well.

Sher217 May 26th, 2021

This was certainly a 'labor of love' and I enjoyed working on it Purple heart

Thank you for the opportunity to give back to Cups !

~ Sher

fairyava May 26th, 2021

@anotherfrenchtoastclub This is great - I will be an ATL in a couple of months when I age up, thank you!

pamharley003 May 26th, 2021

@anotherfrenchtoastclub

As an ATL who has been doing this for awhile. I'd like to lend my hand out to anyone who needs the help. I also help teens who transition over to the adult side. I offer them my help as this can be scary on both ends.

amiablePeace77 May 27th, 2021

@anotherfrenchtoastclub

Thanks for taking the time to work this out!