Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Adult-Teen Listener Oath

ArwaS August 27th, 2018

As an Adult-Teen Listener you become a part of this amazing community, the Teenside is a special place with so many different individuals. if you are an Adult-Teen Listener and would like to make a commitment to the Teenside, write this out below (you can copy and paste it, but that can take away from it)

I (username), as an adult teen listener pledge,

To understand that the teens in the community are to not be belittled or spoken down too.
To support the teen community with the knowledge that I have as well as being open to learn, gain knowledge and skills from the teens.
To guide the teens to take on their own initiatives and become their own leaders and not underestimate their potential for growth.
To not pressurise the teens into doing anything they do not want to do, including encouraging offsite contact.
To not overstep or overshadow the teens when supporting and guiding them, or monopolise within the teen community.
To have a duty of care when caring for and supporting the teens in the community, so that I am not pushing boundaries and keeping the teen community safe and supportive.
To be mindful of our speech and how it may be perceived, to not patronise or undermine anyone in the community no matter their age.
To be responsible and to take accountability for my own actions.

*Name* *Date*

Please note that this is for Adult-Teen Listeners only, if you are a teen and would like to take an oath there is one here ~ goo.gl/CtBZj1

This post is brought to you by the Teen Transitioning Program. Please read about it here.

Yendi August 27th, 2018

I Yendi, as an adult teen listener pledge,

To not
To guide the teens to take on their own initiatives and become their own leaders and not underestimate their potential for growth.
To support the teen community with the knowledge that I have as well as being open to learn, gain knowledge and skills from the teens.
To understand that the teens in the community are to not be belittled or spoken down too.
pressurise the teens into doing anything they do not want to do, including encouraging offsite contact.
To not overstep or overshadow the teens when supporting and guiding them, or
monopolise within the teen community.
To have a duty of care when caring for and supporting the teens in the community, so that I am not pushing boundaries and keeping the teen community safe and supportive.
To be mindful of our speech and how it may be perceived, to not
patronise
or undermine anyone in the community no matter their age.

Yendi
27/08/18

summertimeSamness August 27th, 2018

@ArwaS

Love this idea! Thanks for creating it!!!

ArwaS OP August 27th, 2018

@summertimeSamness
Tenkos samsam!

Erato August 27th, 2018

I Erato, as an adult teen listener, pledge,
πŸ•To understand that the teens in the community are to not be belittled or spoken down too
πŸ•To support the teen community with the knowledge that I have as well as being open to learn, gain knowledge and skills from the teens.
πŸ•To guide the teens to take on their own initiatives and become their own leaders and not underestimate their potential for growth
πŸ• To not
pressurise the teens into doing anything they do not want to do, including encouraging offsite contact.
πŸ•To not overstep or overshadow the teens when supporting and guiding them, or
monopolise within the teen community.
πŸ•To have a duty of care when caring for and supporting the teens in the community, so that I am not pushing boundaries and keeping the teen community safe and supportive.
πŸ•To be mindful of our speech and how it may be perceived, to not
patronise or undermine anyone in the community no matter their age.
πŸ•To be responsible and to take accountability for my own actions.

Erato, 8/27/2018

ArwaS OP August 27th, 2018

I ArwaS, as an adult teen listener pledge,

🦊 To understand that the teens in the community are to not be belittled or spoken down too.
πŸ¦Šβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ To support the teen community with the knowledge that I have as well as being open to learn, gain knowledge and skills from the teens.
πŸ¦Šβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ To guide the teens to take on their own initiatives and become their own leaders and not underestimate their potential for growth.
πŸ¦Šβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ To not pressurise the teens into doing anything they do not want to do, including encouraging offsite contact.
πŸ¦Šβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ To not overstep or overshadow the teens when supporting and guiding them, or monopolise within the teen community.
πŸ¦Šβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ To have a duty of care when caring for and supporting the teens in the community, so that I am not pushing boundaries and keeping the teen community safe and supportive.
πŸ¦Šβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ To be mindful of our speech and how it may be perceived, to not patronise or undermine anyone in the community no matter their age.
πŸ¦Šβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ To be responsible and to take accountability for my own actions.

ArwaS 27th August 2018

Tazzie August 27th, 2018

I Tazzie, as an adult teen listener pledge,

To not pressurise the teens into doing anything they do not want to do, including encouraging offsite contact.
To not overstep or overshadow the teens when supporting and guiding them, or monopolise within the teen community.
To be mindful of our speech and how it may be perceived, to not patronise or undermine anyone in the community no matter their age.

Tazzie
08/27/18

Kate August 27th, 2018

I Kate as an adult teen listener pledge,

Kate 8/27/18

emsworld August 27th, 2018

I emsworld, as an adult teen listener pledge,

enlightenedTo understand that the teens in the community are to not be belittled or spoken down too.
enlightenedTo support the teen community with the knowledge that I have as well as being open to learn, gain knowledge and skills from the teens.
enlightenedTo guide the teens to take on their own initiatives and become their own leaders and not underestimate their potential for growth.
enlightenedTo not pressurise the teens into doing anything they do not want to do, including encouraging offsite contact.
enlightenedTo not overstep or overshadow the teens when supporting and guiding them, or monopolise within the teen community.
enlightenedTo have a duty of care when caring for and supporting the teens in the community, so that I am not pushing boundaries and keeping the teen community safe and supportive.
enlightenedTo be mindful of our speech and how it may be perceived, to not patronise or undermine anyone in the community no matter their age.
enlightenedTo be responsible and to take accountability for my own actions.

emsworld, 27/08/18

WendyBird15 August 27th, 2018

I WendyBird15, as an adult teen listener pledge,

WendyBird15 8-27-2018

Rose August 27th, 2018

I Rose, as an adult teen listener pledge,

Rose 27/08/2018

CaringBrit August 27th, 2018

I CaringBrit as an adult teen listener pledge,

Brit 27/8/18

rebecca947 August 27th, 2018

I, rebecca947, as an adult teen listener pledge,

Rebecca947 28/08/18

MarshmaIIows August 28th, 2018

I, MarshmaIIows, as an adult teen listener pledge,

β™‘ to understand that the teens in the community are to not be belittled or spoken down to.
β™‘ to support the teen community with the knowledge that I have as well as being open to learn, gain knowledge and skills from the teens.
β™‘ to guide the teens to take on their own initiatives and become their own leaders and not underestimate their potential for growth.
β™‘ to not pressurize the teens into doing anything they do not want to do, including encouraging offsite contact.
β™‘ to not overstep or overshadow the teens when supporting and guiding them, or monopolize within the teen community.
β™‘ to have a duty of care when caring for and supporting the teens in the community, so that I am not pushing boundaries and keeping the teen community safe and supportive.
β™‘ to be mindful of our speech and how it may be perceived, to not patronize or undermine anyone in the community no matter their age.
β™‘ to be responsible and to take accountability for my own actions.

//MarshmaIIows//

Aug 28 2018

MistyMagic August 28th, 2018

I Misty, as an adult teen listener pledge,

MistyMagic 28 August 2018

lucy2 August 28th, 2018

@ArwaS

I Lucy2, as an adult teen listener pledge,

To be responsible and to take accountability for my own actions

Lucy2 29/08/18

Erato August 29th, 2018

@lucy2 Hello there, I edited your initial post to include your pledge from the reply you made and transferred it to your previous post, a couple of minutes ago. I hope you don't mind! <3

lucy2 August 29th, 2018

@Erato

No problem and many thanks.

Lucy2

ToxiicMarker August 28th, 2018

I ToxiicMarker, as an adult teen listener pledge,

Mark, 8/28/18

Erato August 29th, 2018

@ToxiicMarker Whoops, thank you for doing the pledge, marker! However, this pledge is only for adult-teen listeners. Adult-teen listeners are adult listeners who can listen to both teen and adult side and has undergone an interview to be eligible to listen to teens c: Just want to inform you about this for clarification!

vivelespatates August 29th, 2018

I patate as an adult teen listener pledge,
a potato friend, 29 august 2018

cetricontori August 29th, 2018

I cetricontori, as an adult teen listener pledge,

Shelby 8-29-18

AlwaysEli September 1st, 2018

I sailorelix, as an adult teen listener pledge,

sailorelix *9/1/18*

Mango3 September 1st, 2018

I Mango3, as an adult teen listener pledge,

Mango3 1 September 2018

LeetheUnicorn September 6th, 2018

I Lee, as an adult teen listener pledge,

πŸ’œ To understand that the teens in the community are to not be belittled or spoken down too.

πŸ’™ To support the teen community with the knowledge that I have as well as being open to learn, gain knowledge and skills from the teens.

🧑 To guide the teens to take on their own initiatives and become their own leaders and not underestimate their potential for growth.

πŸ’› To not pressurise the teens into doing anything they do not want to do, including encouraging offsite contact.

❀️ To not overstep or overshadow the teens when supporting and guiding them, or monopolise within the teen community.

πŸ’š To have a duty of care when caring for and supporting the teens in the community, so that I am not pushing boundaries and keeping the teen community safe and supportive.

πŸ’— To be mindful of our speech and how it may be perceived, to not patronise or undermine anyone in the community no matter their age.

πŸ’œ To be responsible and to take accountability for my own actions.

*LeetheUnicorn* *9/5/2018*

Jayhon December 12th, 2018

I Jayhon, as an adult teen listener pledge,

Jayhon 12/11/2018

SupportSloth December 23rd, 2018

I didnt even realise this was a thing blushsurprise

I RockClimber18, as an adult teen listener pledge,

Rock 23/12/2018

LavenderFlower December 30th, 2018

@ArwaS

I LavenderFlower, as an adult teen listener pledge,

1- To understand that the teens in the community are to not be belittled or spoken down too.
2- To support the teen community with the knowledge that I have as well as being open to learn, gain knowledge and skills from the teens.
3- To guide the teens to take on their own initiatives and become their own leaders and not underestimate their potential for growth.
4- To not pressurise the teens into doing anything they do not want to do, including encouraging offsite contact.
5- To not overstep or overshadow the teens when supporting and guiding them, or monopolise within the teen community.
6- To have a duty of care when caring for and supporting the teens in the community, so that I am not pushing boundaries and keeping the teen community safe and supportive.
7- To be mindful of our speech and how it may be perceived, to not patronise or undermine anyone in the community no matter their age.
8- To be responsible and to take accountability for my own actions.

Lav, 30/12/18

Blaze January 14th, 2019

I, AiluraBlaze, as an adult teen listener pledge,

AiluraBlaze, 14 January 2019

Hofimon January 20th, 2019

I (Hofimon, as an adult teen listener pledge,

Hofimon 1/20/2019

Hofimon January 27th, 2019

I Hofimon, as an adult teen listener pledge,

Hofimon 1/27/2019

StanDaMan78 September 30th, 2019

@Hofimon

I StanDaMan, as an adult teen listener pledge,

StanDaMan 09/29/2019

BunnieLuv February 8th, 2019

@ArwaS

I BunnieLuv, as an adult teen listener pledge,

BunnieLuv, Feb. 8, 2019

SmileyPower May 13th, 2019

I (SmileyPower), as an adult teen listener pledge,

SmileyPower

13th of May 2019

SoulfullyAButterfly May 14th, 2019

I SoulfullyAButterfly as an adult teen listener pledge,

SoulfullyAButterfly, 14/5/19

nothingisforever91 October 16th, 2019

I nothingisforever91, as an adult teen listener pledge,

nothingisforever91 *16th october 2019*

GrahZeymahzin October 28th, 2019

I (GrahZeymahzin), as an adult teen listener pledge,

To understand that the teens in the community are to not be belittled or spoken down to.

GrahZeymahzin

October 27, 2019

AddictedTealover98 December 12th, 2019

I (AddictedTealover98), as an adult teen listener pledge,

To understand that the teens in the community are to not be belittled or spoken down to.

AddictedTealover98

December 12 , 2019

Anusha January 13th, 2020

I AnushaKayastha, as an adult teen listener pledge,

AnushaKayastha 1/13/2020

Amy January 20th, 2020

I, Amy, as an adult teen listener pledge,

Signed: Amy

Date: 20/01/2020

LovingSparkle January 20th, 2020

I, LovingSparkle, as an adult teen listener pledge,

Signed: LovingSparkle heart

Date: 20/01/2020