Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Finding a study partner

kindWatermelon5023 December 9th, 2023

Heyy everyone,
I'm not diagnosed with ADHD but I have a strong feeling that it has something to do with my mental health. But that's not what I'm here to talk about. I have a lot of focus issues, and I need someone to be around me to be able to focus. I've been looking for someone to study with for a while now, but it's all in vain. I'm desperately looking for a study partner, someone who can hang around on video sessions while we both study, to hold me accountable. I'm a finance professional from India. I mostly study before 10 in the morning and after 8 at night. Please don't hesitate to DM me if you're interested! I look forward to hearing from you.

Optimisticempath December 11th, 2023

@kindWatermelon5023

video sessions aren't allowed here to protect anonymity <3 but you can always chat in forums or PMs with people and buddy up as study partners 💕 good luck for your studies. you got this 

LinaMTT96 December 14th, 2023

@kindWatermelon5023 it seems like I wrote this down lol. I would be more than happy to be your study partner.

kindWatermelon5023 OP December 14th, 2023

Heyy, it's so nice to hear from you! Can you contact me via telegram? Here's my ID: @kindWatermelon5023

Also, here's my email just in case: riteshpakkhare21@***.com

kindWatermelon5023 OP December 14th, 2023

It's g mail