Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Abe Yaar!

Chidananda September 24th

So my case is different, I think I have ADHD, but the psychiatrist who sits in my school or biggest Coaching career institute in india, says ADHD have more chances of MisDiagnosis, because you can find same symptoms in other disorders also, like Mood Disorders, and I have access to one psychiatrist only

aCalmOasis September 27th

@Chidananda

Hi Chidananda, yes it is true that ADHD does share symptoms with other conditions. Two of them being depression and anxiety. Would it be possible for this psychiatrist to see if you fall into the category of having either one or both of these conditions? I hope you find the answers and support you are looking for. If you have questions or need some support know that the 7 cups community is here for you. 😊

Chidananda OP September 27th

Yes I knew, it must be, because now it's like it,

But you also see. I can remembered it that I have seen symptoms back then I was 12, and now I'm 16..

And thankyou for Saying Chidanand, actually I'm krishn, but Chidanand because it Reminds, You're Just a Joke in this World, you're Worth Nothings, or your this body, which you think youre it..

Chindanad came, from Nirvana Shatakam

Chidanand rupah Shivoham shivoham,

I'm from of Void, from which part of Ultima consciousness

thegirlwithaneye September 29th

Brother/sister,

I'll be very honest

Are you really going to be trusting the person who is getting paid by your coaching centre with your mental health?

There a lot of YouTube resources, and coping techniques, and these help refine what exactly you are feeling so they cannot just push your experiences aside, dw you got this!!!!