Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I need help! Addiction.

StevenIrwin October 7th, 2019

Hi, Im 14 and you can call me S since I dont know about giving my name here yet. I have this addiction to....I dont like saying the word but you know um.....that masturb....thats all I will say. I have gotten out of it before but then all of a sudden it came back. My head turns to doing it and right after that I go back to sane and realize how I just screwed up AGAIN. I need to go back to normal soon or it will affect my whole life again. Hope you guys can help me. :(

SarahPeter October 18th, 2019

@StevenIrwin

It's quite natural to feel that way at this age. The problem arises when it becomes an addiction and that is the only thing you can possible think of. That's when you have to get help.

But now that you are aware of the issue. It is easier for you to find a way out of it.

If you need someone to talk to, you can msg me :)

StevenIrwin OP October 18th, 2019

@TheGirlwhoLovesYou

Thanks! I don

@StevenIrwin

Hmm. I understand.. but you do see how meaningless that action is right?!.. try getting some help, maybe some professional help to sort this issue.

StevenIrwin OP October 18th, 2019

@TheGirlwhoLovesYou

yee I will!
I do need help

thanks!

@StevenIrwin

Happy to help :)

Take care heart

Puneettt October 19th, 2019

@StevenIrwin

I only have a few words to say. SIT DOWN STILL WITH YOUR URGE. Yes. I have been through it and observing myself and my urges helped me to get into my senses that I am stronger than my addiction. Let me know how it goes😊

lovelyWhisper66 October 8th, 2019

@StevenIrwin Hi S, welcome to the community! We are delighted to have you here with us. I appreciate you opening up to us; it takes so much courage especially with addiction. How are you coping these days?

If you'd like, feel free to check out our resource section here. Resources for Addiction

If you ever need someone to chat with, the listeners are always here for you. If you have any concerns or questions, let us know. Best wishes; we are here for you! :)

GoodTrouble19 October 15th, 2019

Struggling with these thoughts.