Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sex addiction, Anxiety, and Self harm

jawad1213 August 24th

Two to three years back, i suffered extreme anxiety and depression and during that time i used to go to prostitutes, online sex cams etc even sex chats. At that time it was quick relief for me but then it became my addiction, and whenever i try to control myself, i feel anxiety, even these days i am trying to not do that stuff, but as usuall i am extremely frustrated even sometimes i feel charm hurting my self, i dont know why and what is the connection of sex addiction, anxiety, and self harm.

I need your kind suggestions, what should i do?

Should i keep trying to completely stop this or should i keep few things and stop others ?

I dont know if anyone here can understand this or anyone who can relate with this, please help me, your efforts will be appreciated greatly.

Thank you!

Have a good day!

jesusredeemedme2425 September 3rd

“Reboot- Overcome P**n” is a really good app for that. Try it out! <3

jawad1213 OP September 4th

@jesusredeemedme2425

thanks for your reply, i will see if it really helps....

FightingBuffalo September 5th

@jawad1213

Join RewireCompanion and Nofap. Also do it with your accountability partner, I am open for it.
You should stop it all as one leads to other so it's better to leave all but it's not easy. 
I am still struggling , It's very hard but worth it.

Research YBOP , How Neuroplasticity works etc to understand this addiction

jawad1213 OP September 6th

Thanks, sure, let me check the recourses you have mentioned....

FightingBuffalo September 10th

@jawad1213

If you are joining on Rewire Companion which I highly suggest, search there for me as "Winnerarman" and let's connect. 
Also you're ok we can setup a specific time to encourage each other and make accountable on this journey in any platform which we prefer.

You can use support app available over play store, it'll definitely help

jawad1213 OP September 8th

Which one specifically??