Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Seeking Support

Cnguyen1 June 12th

Hi, so I never really allow myself to talk about even the simple things in life . Like I feel challenged to write and mainly speak about it in real life, but yeah I feel aroused // difficult to understand .., but I know it’ll be good once I put it out there. I feel ashamed for loving an older guy in here. They’ll never know it’s me , they’ll never know how abusive I am towards myself and thus , the people I’ll surround myself with , having had or having, I should say schizophrenia. The two go together because 

Well, I had a lot of thoughts about them while at a High Vibe event in SF. I know I was there for them , and as a memento for that . yes , I feel alone, and isolated. I just want sex, if that makes sense . I don’t want to ID with my illnesses like they do . I want to craft my own response without having then listen to me and my story , if that makes sense for once . sorry if anyone had inappropriate thoughts. I totally felt gaslighted .

ASilentObserver June 24th

@Cnguyen1 Thank you for opening up and sharing your thoughts with us, Cnguyen. It seems you are feeling some complex emotions related to wanting to express yourself and connect with others, while also experiencing shame and a desire for intimacy. Feeling alone and isolated can be tough. What thoughts came up for you during the High Vibe event?

Cnguyen1 OP June 24th

@ASilentObserver

Thank you, Observer. ❤️ i guess a lot of thoughts come up. What comes up for you? 

it was really nice. I've never forged that many friendships at once