Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

limerence

Favour15 November 28th, 2022

I’m addicted to a person I think the right term for that is limerence, I don’t know how I got to this point but I have a story I need to share with someone , I’m in a really bad place right now doing everything in my power to stay away from him but being away from him hurts a lot . I don’t understand myself, I’m losing myself to this and I need help. Everyday feels like I am drowning and no matter how hard I scream out for help nobody hears me.

toughTiger6481 December 2nd, 2022

@Favour15

I can hear you

although it was only recent i found out what limerence is i can totally see how people can fall into that...especially if a person is unhappy and someone comes along and fills a need. it does become all consuming you want to talk or text with them you smile at the thought of them.

I worry sometimes my online friend is just that as well .... would be awful to get together and it fizzles but the need the attraction seems so strong...........

camrynsusername June 17th, 2023

@toughTiger6481. have you been through this?

toughTiger6481 June 17th, 2023

@camrynsusername

in a way yes.... i have an online friend ... lives far away but if closer we might have had the full on experience of limerence.....

i know deep down in will never be complicated but we seem to make each other happy .... think in full on limerence they do not see any obstacles ....... we know it is friendship a bit of flirting and pondering what things would be like if things were different.

it fades the feelings calm and glad the distance kept us from disrupting our lives more.

camrynsusername June 17th, 2023

@Favour15 i would love to know your story and i am very good with this topic. pls tell