Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Academy Central Support Thread! Go to thread for academy questions

Hope July 20th, 2022

Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. It is common to have questions regarding your academy program journey. It can be challenging to wait for a response so to provide speedy support, we have decided to have this one central thread where all academy trainees/interns can ask questions related to their academy journey.

Here is how to get support!

Respond to this thread with your question(s) and the program you are enrolled in. Remember, more information is better than less information. Provide context where needed so you can get speedy answers.

Who can respond to the questions?

Academy mentors, graduates, and even trainees if they are sure of the answer! Feel free to support each other and provide tips!

_1658325055.image.png

Make sure to keep an eye on your notifications so you can check the thread for answers. You can expect an answer within 24-30 hours.

This post is brought to you by the 7 Cups Academy Team, find out more information about the programs here

444eyes August 7th

@Hope do I need to complete all the active listening tests? I'm in the 7cups internship program

444eyes August 8th

@Hope do we have to complete the 4 active listening tests to graduate the 7cups internship program?

yourbuddy30 August 9th

@444eyes That is upto you eyes

beyoutiful1810 August 9th

@Hope

Hi what is the criteria to move a step ahead on the progress path? What are the requirements?

yourbuddy30 August 11th

@beyoutiful1810 Completing that growth path helps you go to the next step

beyoutiful1810 August 12th

@Hope

Hi I need to complete a training guide as a part of my 2 week internship trial. Can you pls name a few?

Hope OP August 12th

@beyoutiful1810

You can find the list here. All count except those named peer trainings and 4 that start with 'Active Listening..' 

MeganRenea August 13th

Hey today is the day I'm supposed to have my evaluation by a mentor but I didn't hear anything from anyone.  Who do i reach out to?

yourbuddy30 August 13th

@MeganRenea You can reach out to the respective program Ambassador.

MeganRenea August 13th

@yourbuddy30 I'm in the community internship.  So anusha or laiba? And do I email them or message them here? Which idk their 7cups usernames.

yourbuddy30 August 14th

@MeganRenea You can message me Megan. You can PM me. I can help you out

MeganRenea August 14th

@yourbuddy30 I pm'd you. Just waiting on that response. Thanks!

InspiringPancakes August 27th

Is there a way to see what electives I put for my monthly form? I want to be exactly sure so I'm doing the right requirements. I kinda forgot some of them.

yourbuddy30 August 27th

@InspiringPancakes Please check your Pm. I have sent you your electives choosen

Rescie September 6th

Hi there, I've done 15 steps on progress path and still didn't get the 'hang 10', what should I do now?

yourbuddy30 September 6th

@Rescie You have the badge. You can find it on your profile page

Rescie September 7th

@yourbuddy30 Thanks a lot, I found it!

freshRabbit5716 September 9th

@Hope

How can I tell if I have gotten a positive text review? In what ways can I ask a member to write one? I can never find an appropriate time to ask.

yourbuddy30 September 10th

@freshRabbit5716 You can refer to this post regarding asking for reviews here

You can find your positive reviews here 

I have an important question and I haven't received a response in 2 days. This is what I typed. 

"for some reason I had the end date in my calendar as 9/14 when I see in the spread sheet it says estimated end date is 9/9. Is there anything I can do about that? I'm so sorry!

I filled out both the extension and the final evaluation notifying them of my situation too."

If anyone could help it would be amazing.

Hope OP Monday

@InspiringPancakes

I have PMd!