Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Academy Trainee/Intern Oath

Hope July 10th, 2022

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is well. I think we have to acknowledge that it is challenging to meet our own set goals. Repeatedly in life, we wish to achieve things yet we are at times unable to do the same despite our desires. We want to help you meet your academy goals.

To help you reflect on the commitment you are making we have come up with an academy oath. From now and onwards, this oath is a requirement to join any academy program. We encourage current trainees/interns to take it but is not required for them. Though if you apply for an academy program from now and onwards, you must have taken this oath.

How does one take the oath?

Copy the italic part of the oath ad and fill in the program and your first name or username. Make sure to sign it using your username/first name or initials. It is important that you read the oath out loud before submitting it as a response to this post.

7 Cups Academy Oath

I ___, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Insert Name

Note: This is not required for the community building and time management courses as those are academy courses, not programs.

This post is brought to you by the 7 Cups Academy Team, find out more information about the programs here

Rowene June 2nd, 2023
I Rowene, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Rowene

UzmaT2003 June 3rd, 2023

@Hope UzmaT2003

bheretolisten02 June 3rd, 2023

@Hope

I bheretolisten02, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Insert Name

lullaby17 June 4th, 2023

I aida Longstaff, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship Program . By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Aida Longstaff

gloriousEagle5502 June 7th, 2023

@Hope

I GloriousEagle5522, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

GloriousEagle5522

JollyJumboJim June 8th, 2023

@Hope

7 Cups Academy Oath

I Jake, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Verified Listener Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Jake

softForest4843 June 11th, 2023

@Hope

I softForest4843, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

softForest4843

coco128 June 13th, 2023

I Chloe, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Chloe

ilovesnow2004 June 13th, 2023

@Hope

I ilovesnow2004 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Ilovesnow2004

MagnificentCloud803 June 16th, 2023

@ Hope,

I, MagnificentCloud803 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

MagnificentCloud803

helpfulstrawberry312 June 16th, 2023

@Hope

I helpfulstrawberry312, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

helpfulstrawberry312

softForest4843 June 18th, 2023

I softForest4843, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

softForest4843

ItsLujain June 18th, 2023

@Hope

I itslujain, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Itslujain

Lifeismysterious6511 June 21st, 2023

@Hope

I Lifeismysterious6511, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 cups Internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Insert Name

Lifeismysterious6511 June 21st, 2023

@Lifeismysterious6511

Signed,

Lifeismysterious6511

empathicMelody6603 June 21st, 2023

@Hope I empathicMelody6603, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

empathicMelody6603

smilinglife0613 June 22nd, 2023

@Hope 7 Cups Academy Oath

I smilinglife0613 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Smilinglife0613

Rainer111 June 22nd, 2023

I Rainer111, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Rainer111

dancingGrotto June 22nd, 2023

@Hope

I, DancingGrotto make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

DancingGrotto

glisteningWaterfall June 22nd, 2023

@glisteningwaterfall

I glistening waterfall, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

@glisteningwaterfall

GlisteningWaterfall

@Hope I butterflywithabrokenwing, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

butterflywithabrokenwing

Grimmy3 June 24th, 2023

@Hope I Grimmy3, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Grimmy3

magicallypeculiar June 26th, 2023

@Hope

I magicallypeculiar, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Magicallypeculiar

SnowTabby June 28th, 2023

@Hope

I, SnowTabby, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Content Development and Marketing Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

SnowTabby

wannatalkaboutit June 30th, 2023

@Hope I crystal, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7cups internship By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

wannatalkaboutit

DisLifeNot July 1st, 2023

@Hope

I DisLifeNot, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

DisLifeNot

Averoxy325 July 1st, 2023

@Hope

I Averoxy, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Averoxy

catinoronaldo July 3rd, 2023

@Hope

I catinoronaldo make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

catinoronaldo

softlion4406 July 4th, 2023

@Hope I softlion4406, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7cups internship By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

softlion4406

lakshita613 July 5th, 2023

I lakshita613, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Lakshita.

XepherwolfX July 6th, 2023

@Hope

I XepherwolfX, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed, Caitlyn

SparklingSkyline11 July 6th, 2023

@Hope

I SparklingSkyline11, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

SparklingSkyline11

Taylorvoga12605 July 7th, 2023

Dear Hope,

I Taylorvoga12605, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Taylorvoga12605

Taylorvoga12605 July 17th, 2023

@Taylorvoga12605

The Internship Program.

Shreya2023 July 7th, 2023

@Hope I Shreya2023, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program, and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Shreya

Shreya2023 July 7th, 2023

@Hope I Shreya2023, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 cups Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Shreya

Mari228 July 11th, 2023

@Hope

I Mari228, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Content Development and Marketing Program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Mari228

Kathleen207 July 12th, 2023

@Hope

I Kathleen207, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the "Internship Program". By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Kathleen207.

KristenHR July 13th, 2023

I KristenHR, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Content Development and Marketing By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

KristenHR

tuffattack July 14th, 2023

I Tuff, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Tuff