Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Academy Offline Outreach Protocol Update

Hope November 4th, 2021

Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. I am writing this post to inform you about the offline outreach protocol update.

In the past offline outreach meant putting up posters or giving a presentation about 7 Cups. This was a part of academy program requirements such as Internship in the past. It was changed to an elective sometime ago. Not all academy programs have offline outreach options so refer to your program requirements list if you are interested in doing this.

For academy requirements, the offline outreach will now be required to be of 7 Cups Academy instead of 7 cups in general. So trainees/Interns will put up posters or give presentations on 7 Cups Academy if they wish to do offline outreach.

If you have already done outreach using 7 Cups posters then please submit that proof to Laiba@7cups.com by 10th of November at the latest. Everyone who has yet to do outreach and wishes to do so, please use academy flyers or presentations.

📢 7 Cups Official Academy Flyers and presentation are found here!

You can create your own and send it to to Laiba@7cups.com for approval before use. Sames goes for ppt.

Rules for offline outreach are the same as before:

• A poster in a public place equals one offline outreach. You must take a picture of the poster in a way that it is clear that it's a public place and send it to the program ambassador or me.

• Only hang posters where allowed.

• If you are choosing ppt then it is equal to 2 outreaches but you need to send a proof picture of your presenting the ppt. You can also send a video if you wish.

Feel free to reach out with questions if you have any!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 5th, 2021

Thankyou for the update @Hope ! The flyers and the presentation look great ! Well done to everyone who contributed ❤

Rosesblue November 6th, 2021

Thank you for the update! This will be helpful in relational work.

Apriltulip May 7th, 2022

@HopeI I love this inititive! I will be posting throughout my neighbourhood to spread the word :)

BlueSkies1021 November 22nd, 2022

@Hope

Here are my two offline offreaches (I put these up at school with my teachers' permission)! May you please make note of this? Thank you!

_1669123959.IMG_5347.jpeg_1669123965.IMG_5349.jpeg

Hope OP November 22nd, 2022

@BlueSkies1021

Thank you for sharing. Please note, it needs to be sent as an email to Laiba@7cups.com

BlueSkies1021 November 22nd, 2022

@Hope

Oh okay! Thanks for letting me know!