Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Academy weekly check-ins! Vote for what works for you

Hope August 2nd, 2022

Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. The 7 Cups Academy Team wishes to provide weekly check-in sessions for trainees/interns. These will last one hour each and will be an opportunity to discuss academy coursework, and challenges and get your questions answered. These will be hosted by academy graduates, trainees, mentors, etc

We need your help to decide what days/time works for you. Before you vote, keep in mind that we will add attending an X number (number yet to be determined) of these sessions as an elective choice to academy programs so you can get academy credit for participating in them so it is important you vote on the times that work for you in case you wish to use this elective.

So the way this voting poll is set up, you see dates but please ignore the dates and imagine them as days. We need to decide on suitable times that repeat each week on the same days.

📢Click here to vote! (ADULTS)

📢Click here to vote! (TEENS)

If you are interested in hosting these sessions (which will also count towards your elective requirement once that goes live, in case you are a trainee/intern) then please submit this form.

This post is brought to you by the 7 Cups Academy Team, find out more information about the program here

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 2nd, 2022

@Hopefrosted-flakes-tony-the-tiger.gif

FrenchMarbles August 2nd, 2022

@Hope

If I'm being absolutely honest, the notifications for the interns is a little excessive, I'm constantly being reminded to review my internship mentors which feels like every single day. I'm being told to check on the regular news through the notification, I feel yet another check-in is borderline spam. There needs to be a clear way to select something that says we authorise the consistent notifications or at least switch off the check-ins.

Hope OP August 2nd, 2022

@FrenchMarbles

I hear you! Alerts are the most effective way of reaching our people on a large scale so over time it can add up. While we are unable to reduce alerts like these but I can consider reducing some of the other repeating alerts. The mentor review alerts have already been changed to become bi-weekly, it used to be weekly. I can look into reducing the sub-com-related alerts that go up weekly.

NiaMostMysterious August 2nd, 2022

Monday or Thursday evenings work best for me. Preferably after 6.

Wildarkberry August 3rd, 2022

I've voted ^:^

ThoughtBubbleExpess August 5th, 2022

I can't understand the voting process, how do I vote please? After clicking and dragging my availability on the list, how do I submit or save it?

Hope OP August 5th, 2022

@ThoughtBubbleExpess

It automatically saves!